Our date at the park

I got up from the bed to get ready and went over to my closet. I picked out my black converse, my space leggings, and my black sweater. I put them on and went into the bathroom. I took off my sweater for a minute, lifted up my shirt to see how my wound was doing. It was still wrapped up but it didnt hurt as much which i figured that meant it was getting better. I put my sweater back on and went out to the living room. Matt was sitting on the couch on his phone. I went over and cuddled up next to him.

"Hows your cut doing, Alex?" I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. I said "Good. I think its healing. Its not bleeding and it doesnt hurt as much."

"Thats good. Im glad that your getting better." I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "Yeah im ready. Lets go to the park."

  When we got to the park we sat down on the bench i sat on under the big oak tree the first day we met. Than Matt pointed over to the field where a team of guys were playing soccer and he said "Thats the team I used to play on over there."

Used to? Does he mean he quit or something?

"What do you mean used to?"

"I dont play soccer anymore. I quit the team." Matt said. "Why did you quit the team? Did something happen? I look worriedly at him. "No, I just literally didnt want to play anymore. It started the day before i met you. I was debating going to play with them one more day or not. Something inside of me told me to go for one more day. Now i see what it was. You. Infact if i hadnt met you Alex I would have moved away already."

Moved away? Woah. I kept him here? Well kinda figures. Your his frickening girlfriend.

"Moved away? So I kept you here? Me Alex. I kept you here..." I turned to look at him. He hugged me and said "And I am so glad you did."

I looked at him and he looked at me and I saw a tear roll down his face. I wiped it away. "Are you okay Matt?"

He looked at me. "These are tears of happiness Alex. I love you. Im glad i met you instead of moving away." He hugged me again.

"I love you too Matt. Im glad you didn't move away."

Than we kissed. And it didnt feel like the first time that happened. No it felt different. It felt like love. Because we both knew we loved each other. Thats what made it special.