Thanksgiving

Hey everyone! IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A VERY LONG TIME! Im really mean :(

---------------------

Ring... ring.... ring....

"Ohhhh, mom pick up!"

I was calling my mom to ask her about thanksgiving and I needed to know what to wear. Casual, or fancy. She is really specific about those things. I love my mom to pieces, but sometimes she can be so annoying.

After i got off the phone with her i thought about what i needed to do.

It was fancy and i needed to see what i had. Hmmmm... Lets see.

I walked into the bedroom to see Matt sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked him.

"Oh nothin. Just hangin out. So what did your mom say about what to wear?" He replied.

I went over to the closet and looked at my fancy stuff. Lets see... I have my black 3 inch heels, i have some navy blue flats, some 2 in fancy ankle boots and some dresses. I had a long light dark velvet dress with long sleeves and a slit on the side. There was a red strapless dress that was medium length. And finally, my favorite, a light green silky fabric long floofy dress.

Yep i have made up my mind. Floofy it is.

I grabbed the dress out of my closet and looked at it. It was entirely perfect.

I put it back and went to go make lunch for me and Matt.

-Hey guys. Sooooo sorry i havent posting in literally forever. I forgot the password to this account for so long. Anyways im back and i will be posting as often as i can. This has become my secondary page given that i have another page that i have been using for the past few months. Anyways, cya all later :)-