Breakfast

As I opened my eyes to the morning sunlight I saw that Matt was still asleep next to me. I smiled at him and just relaxed in bed.  I yawned than stretched and just sat up in bed for a bit.

Matt yawned and stretched. To suprise him I leaned over him to scare him when he opened his eyes but he was prepared for it. He must have quickly opened his eyes slightly to see what i was doing. Than when he opened his eyes and yawned he made me yawn and than rolled over on top of me and i said "good morning" and he laughed and i pushed him off me on to the floor but he brought me down too. We burst into laughter over what happened. I went to make breakfast and he went to look in the closet for something to wear for the day.

Than I heard my favorite song coming from my radio.

"Oops I forgot to turn that off." I went into the bedroom and saw Matt dancing to the music, but he was facing the other way so i went up behind him and tried scaring him. I yelled "BOO!" and i think i did scare him cause he suddenly jumped like a scared cat. I fell over laughing at his reaction. I felt like I couldnt breathe i was laughing so hard. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. So it was you? I stood up after i caught my breath and looked up at Matt. "Im gonna get you for that!" He joked. Than he started chasing me around the apartment. I ran out into the living room and accidentaly cornered myself in the middle of the couch. He takled me onto the couch and started tickling me. And of course with my luck i am very ticklish. I was laughing so hard I felt like I couldnt breathe. He gave me a second to catch my breath. Than he started tickling me again. Fell onto the floor from laughing so hard.

"Have you got me back yet?" I asked him. Laughing he said "Yeah."

I looked up at him and he helped me up. So wasnt there supposed to be breakfast?

I thought, oh right i got distracted as usual.

I started to make some pancakes. Matt came up next to me trying not to scare me, and said "Want me to help you with that?" I looked up at him for a second. "Sure what do you want to make?"

"Umm, omelets?" I smiled at him. "Sure omelets sound good. Okay grab the eggs out of the fridge and get the other spatula out of the drawer. Than he made 2 omelets and i made a bunch of pancakes. We literally had pancakes to last us about 3 more days. Didnt mean to make that much.

After 8 months I still was suprised that this happened. All of it. I was glad it did though. Now something else we had to schedule...