...41...

Two weeks later

Jack and I were once again being lazy. I won't complain though. I'm pretty satisfied with relaxing.

Jack and I cuddled up on the couch and saw Spider-Man homecoming. I had a thing for Tony Stark, but I'll also have to admit that I did like Peter Parker as well. And Tom Holland was just so cute in that role. Jack still found it weird that I liked marvel movies.

My focus on the movie was soon interrupted by Jacks phone ringing. He had a 5 seconds of summer song as his ringtone. I had heard it since I was beginning to hear more of their music.

Jack picked.

"Aye Mate, what's up?" Jack greeted to whoever was on the phone. "Ohh Nice... yeah we'll be there. What should we wear?... okay... yup great. Bye." He hung up and looked at me.

"Luke has invited us to a family party with all the families of the band." I nod. This was going to be fun.

We finished watching the movie and I ran upstairs to do my makeup, hair and change.

Around 8 pm, we drove to the house of the boys. We were the first ones there except for the boys of course. I hugged all of them and sat on Luke's lap on the couch.

Grandma, grandpa and Ben soon came. I hugged them happily.

"You don't have to say hi to the families of the other boys yet, I'll introduce you to them." Luke whispered to me and I nodded.

Calum, Ash and Mikey's families soon showed up and they walked around hugging each other.

Luke jingled with his glass and stood up with me. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Some of you might not know this girl, but she is my niece. She is Jacks daughter. Her name is Mackenzie." Luke spoke and I nervously looked at all the people.

Luke soon sat down again and I did the same.

"Hey." Someone spoke making me look up to see a teenage girl and a teenage boy. "I'm Lauren, and this is my brother Harry. We are Ash's siblings."

"Hi." I smiled.

They took a seat and we ended up talking for a while. I found out that they were only Ashton's half siblings. Harry was 14 and Lauren was 16. I was just right in the middle.

I went outside to get some air seeing that Ashton was already out there sitting on the grass. I went to him and sat down next to him.

"Is it true that you're partially blind?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"What does that mean?"

"It's just that.. for example, I can't play FIFA because the green on the screen is irritating my eyes." He said.

"Does Cal tease you for that?"

"Cal loved FIFA when he was younger and he teased me a lot, but throughout the time, he stopped."

I nodded. It was quiet for a bit.

"Are you sad that you're blind?" I asked. Ashton shook his head and giggled.

"It's me and by being me, I came into this band and got this life and I love it." He smiled. I nodded and smiled. I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I love you Ash."

"I love you too."