Chapter 5: School Was a Bad Idea

Hello! How are you guys? :D

Now, before I start the chapter I'd like to say this:

Can you believe that summer is already almost over? Because I can't!

Some people my age (high school) are probably really sad that they have to return to school.

Is it bad that I'm actually excited for school? xD I mean, I love summer with all my heart. It means more updates ;), but also, I'm really enjoying high school. I get to see my friends, the teachers are actually very nice, and I'm not upset about going every morning.

Sure I have those days where I can barely pull myself out of bed every morning. XD (You should see me. It takes my dad a couple times for him to come and tell me I need to wake up.) But for some reason, I enjoy school. Yes, sometimes I despise going and I really just want to stay home and write or play Sims and watch Netflix/YouTube, but then there's time's I just love school.

Am I the only one? o:

Sorry for the long A/N just thought I'd get that out there. XD

Enjoy!

************

"There are times where I just wish I could leave this world and find my sister somewhere else. Then there's times where I wouldn't trade anything I have now for a million dollars." -Faye

*

Faye

Jackson and I finished two movies and were starting our third when I heard the basement door open and footsteps walk down. I, being the lazy person I am, didn't even move from the position I was in, which was me stretched out on the couch and pressed against Jackson.

"Faye?" I heard. I looked from the TV screen and saw Quince standing in the door-frame with her friend. Demetria I think. 

"Oh," I said, yawning. I dozed on and off throughout the movies, and was a little sleepy. I didn't sit up, still. "Hey."

"Hey," Quince replied, grinning. She gestures to the girl beside her. "You remember Demi right?"

Demi smiles kindly at me, giving a small wave. "Hi there."

"Oh, yeah," I say to Quince, waving back at Demi. "Yeah I remember you."

"Well," Quince said, glancing at Demi with a small grin, "I talked with your Mom and she said that we were still able to go to the spa for free."

I blinked. The spa..going again did sound nice.

"And Lucy and I were thinking," she continued, "that maybe you could use another spa day."

I lean against Jackson, who chuckled, pressing a kiss against my shoulder. "You do seem tense lately, butterfly."

I open my eyes and turn to face him, trying not to grin. I look at him sternly. "Stay out of this, mister."

I heard a giggle from Demi.

Jackson grins, winking at me. "Just saying."

I roll my eyes at him then turn back to face them. "Yeah I guess I can go, since Mom pulled me out of school for good. She said that school was a 'bad idea'."

"Wasn't it?" Jackson asked, raising an eyebrow.

I elbowed him playfully. Quince chuckled. "Alright. We'll go on Thursday."

"Cool," I said. When Quince and Demi left, we went back to the movie.

Jackson played with my hair, which was relaxing and made me sleepy.