Chapter 2: Inner Fangirl Unleashed

Morning, loves. ^-^ I hope you liked chapter uno.

Let's get to chapter two, yeah? 

Enjoy!

MAJOR EDITS AND CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.

--

"The last thing I want, Butterfly," Jackson drawled smugly as he waved his phone in front of me tauntingly, "is for this very embarrassing video to have to go online." His smirk was pissing me off.

I fumed, clenching my fists tightly and forcing out through gritted teeth, "Jackson Hades I swear to God that if you put that online you won't ever see the light of another day. Ever." 

My boyfriend cocked an eyebrow at me and he chuckled in pure amusement, "Oh, sweetheart, you don't mean that. You know why? Because you really like me. I make you swoon like never before, and I make your heart go 'thump thump thump' at ninety miles an hour."

"You make the veins in my head go 'thump thump thump' at ninety miles an hour," I retorted, placing my hands on my hips and giving him one of my famous death glares while holding my hand out. "Give me the goddamn phone or so help me-"

"What?" he asked, cutting me off. His lips twitched higher, making my blood boil. He was teasing me! Taunting me! And using the video he took of me to do it! I was going to kill him, slowly, painfully, and make him wish he had just given me the phone to delete the video.

"I'll neuter your ass, and I'll make sure it hurts," I threatened him, pointing to him with a drop-dead serious glare on my face. I was surprised, and a tad bit pleased, when my voice sounded as serious as I wanted it to.

He considered my words for a long moment, tapping his chin and squinting at me as if wondering whether I would truly do what I said or not. I lifted my own chin and put my hands on my hips, keeping my glare steady.

His eyebrows raised and he shrugged. "It'd be worth it," he finally said, smirking.

That's when I lunged at him, hands outstretched.

--

TWO HOURS EARLIER

"Oi, chica," Lucy announced herself to me as she dropped herself onto the couch next to me in my basement, arms flinging onto the back of the couch. "Would you like to entertain me?"

I looked up from the magazine I was reading and slowly turned the page, staring at my best friend weirdly. "Are you actually allowing me to spend time with you?" I asked in a bit of sarcastic tone of voice.

"Damn right," she agreed, sitting criss-cross and reaching towards me. Before I knew it, she had snatched the magazine I was reading from my hands and threw it behind her. The sound of the pages flying stopped when they flapped against the carpeted floor behind her.

"I was reading that."

"I know. But you, as a friend, are slacking on your duties."

I pulled at the middle finger on my left hand, popping it and raising an eyebrow at Lucy. "Um. Care to explain how I'm lacking on my friendship duties? You eat my food, live in my house, and use my WiFi. If that isn't keeping up on my friendship duties-"

Lucy sighed heavily and slapped her palm against her forehead, shaking her head. "No, no. Don't bring that into this," she whined, glancing up at me with a scowl. "That is so unfair. Don't use that against me."

"It's my duty as a friend," I reminded her, wagging my finger at her and tsking. "Otherwise I'd be lacking on true friendship." I beamed at her.