Chapter 29: Rosanna

Greetings, my beauties.

Second upload this weekend. >:D Mwah

Saoirse Ronan as Lucy to the side ------>

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE. THE PICTURE BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Enjoy!

*********

"What movie?"

"The Maze Runner looks good," I comment, looking at the poster on the wall. I remember reading the first book a couple years ago.

"If that's what you want to see," Jackson says, putting his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and nodded.

We bought the tickets and bought a bag of popcorn and a large soda, then go into the theater to find good seats.

After we sit, he says to me, "I heard you had..a melt down the other day."

I sigh and nod. "Yeah. I did."

"Want to talk about it?"

I shrug, picking at the seat. "I guess."

"You don't have to," he said quickly but I cut him off.

"It's fine," I told him, smiling a little. "Really."

He hesitated, then nodded.

"My cousin," I start, "Jen's sister came over the other day. When she told me what she knew about Jen..I just broke down. She told me they found out who the murderer was, but was on the run. I didn't know who to go to, you were gone, Jordan was with Arch. The only person I could think of was Lucy."

He rubbed my arm, nodding. Listening. "Lucy's a great friend."

"She is," I agreed, "She's always been there for me."

He nodded, looking thoughtful. "It's funny how this all turned out."

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a sip of the soda, glancing at the still black screen.

"You're best friends with a former Slayer, whom you've known since dipars, and now she's on your side. And to top it off you're marrying a warlock," he listed.

"I'm sure there's been worse," I teased, smiling.

"Oh yes," he chuckled. The screen began to turn on, playing previews.

********

"Wake up!" A cold blast of air made my eyes snap open and I shot up on my bed, panting.

Two men and a woman were standing in front of me, dressed in black.

"Who the-"

"Quiet," the woman hissed, snapping out a gun and pointing it at me. "unless you want a bullet to your head."

I was feeling a sense of deja vu. I slowly raised my hands. "Easy."

"Get up." The man who pulled my covers off had greying hair. "Now!"

I quickly stumbled out, hands in the air.

"Be quiet and get something on." He nods to my running shorts and tank-top. "Now."

He sure did like saying now a lot.

I slowly, shakily turn to my closet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the girl yelled, making me freeze.

I put my brave face on, trying not to let the fear uncurl in the pit of my stomach, "My clothes are in the closet."

She relaxed a little, but the gun was still pointed. "Fine. Hurry the help up."