🎉Parties and Hospitals🏨

Hope you guys enjoy! I also hope you guys like, or heard of My Chemical Romance. And play the music when author tells ya!

I'm sorry for anyone that tries to message me, my account is really messed up, but I have to many things saved on this Wattpad account to start another one, sorry in advance.

I'll shut up now, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV

(Play Music)

I don't know what's going on, everything us so distorted and loud.. but I like it.

The room was full of colorful lights,

I sluggishly walked back to the table with bottles of vodka. I decided to take my 2nd shot. At least I wasn't TOO drunk.

I felt like my body was flooded with the feeling of happiness, so I constantly smiled and giggled.

I looked around, to find many drunk teens. Lots of them were making out, while some were dancing. Either way, this party was awesome.

Since the party is at Token's house, we have all the space we want to party. Who knows, maybe a few people are playing 7 minutes in heaven.

I pushed though the crowd of people, and into the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was a circle of teens playing Truth Or Dare.

I decided not to join, after seeing the Truth Or Dare horror movie, I have become quite terrified of the game.

I walked upstairs, and into Token's room. I opened his window, and sat on the edge of it, letting my legs dangle.

Being wasted, I hold the window sill as tight as I can, looking down. It's pretty high.. eh, I'll manage.

Bebe's POV

"So *hic* Bebe, trruth or daare?" Nelly slurs. A look of confidence shows on my face, "I aint scurred, *hic* DArrre!" I shout out.

Nelly thinks for a second, before shouting, "I daaree you t-*hic*to push someone from a HigH plaacce!"

I smirk, "ChaaLLenGe acCepTed!" I stand up, brushing my curly hair from my face.

I walk upstairs, tripping a few times in the process. I search Token's parents' room, nobody. Next door, Token's room. I peek inside seeing a blue figure sitting in the window sill.

It looks like a police officer! I don't want my friends getting arrested! I run towards the figure and shout, "FUCK THA POLICE!", pushing the figure onto the floor below.

I hear a loud thud, and a groaning coming from the figure below. At this point, I don't really care. I walked downstairs to continue playing with my friends.

(Stop Music)

Tweek's POV

Craig has been at that party for the past five hours! I'm really worried, I'm gonna go pick him up!

I start up my Camry, and quickly drive to Token's house. When I arrive, my ears are met with booming music coming from the house.

Pushing through the drunk teenagers, and avoiding the vomit, I search the whole house.

It's been too long of a search, I'm just gonna go home and hope for the best. I walk back to my Camry, until I hear a cough and quiet whimpers come from the side of Token's house.

A walk over, and find Craig in the bushes! I carefully pull Craig out of the bushes, and carry him like a baby.

Craig wrapped one of his arms around my neck. I looked at his other arm, and saw it bent in the complete opposite direction it should be.

I screamed, tightly hugging Craig's body to mine. I carefully sit Craig in the passenger's seat of my car, and I drive to the hospital.

8 Minutes Later..

I stepped out the car, bringing Craig with me. I made my way towards the entrance of the hospital, holding a shaking Craig. 'Poor Craig.. He must be in a lot of pain,' I thought to myself.

As soon as I entered the hospital, a bunch of nurses crowded around us and started asking me a bunch of questions.

Becoming aggrivated, I shout, "G-GJYS PLEASE!" Every nurse went quiet, letting me speak. "H-He was at a p-party and fell out t-the w-window. Just get this p-poor man s-some help!"

The nurses nodded, and carried Craig to an emergency room. I sat on one of the Blue waiting chairs. 'I hope Craig is okay..'

3rd Person POV

Tweek sat in that chair for an hour, waiting until he could visit him. The nurses walked over to Tweek and said,  "You can see him now, but he's asleep, so be quiet please."

Tweek nodded, and silently walkes into the room that Craig was in. His clothes and hat were sitting nicely on a separate chair, and he had a cast wrapped around his arm. I also noticed breathing tubes inserted into Craig's nose.

I got a chair, and set it right next to the bed Craig was laying in. I sat down, and held Craig's hand. Slowly, I dozed into a dreamless dream.