🔫Shot🔫 (Updated Note)

Tweek walked down the road, carrying a bag full of gifts for Craig. He hummed to himself, as his house was only a few blocks away. He couldn't wait to see Craig's face when he got his gift.

Out of the blue, gunshots could be heard, and they didn't sound too far away. Tweek was about to run, until he felt a sharp pain enter his abdomen. He gasped, as another shot went through his shoulder, causing him to collapse.

His vision went blurry, as he heard faint screams and laughter. He couldn't move, he couldn't do anything. He weakly lifted his head up, to see a blue figure running towards him. "TWEEK!" Craig yelled out, as sirens could be heard.

Tweek looked down, as he shakily touched his abdomen, which was bleeding heavily. He clenched hia teeth, and hissed in pain. Craig carried Tweek in his arms, and screamed for an ambulance.

All Tweek could do was watch. It was like he paralyzed, and couldn't move. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't. He closed his eyes, and dozed off. (Prolly from blood loss, Tweek. Ya might wanna get that checked out.)

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Tweek slowly slid my eyes open, weakly looking around. He was in a hospital room, laying in bed. He looked to his left, and noticed someone holding his hand. Craig held his hand, and he leaned back in his chair, sleeping peacefully.

Tweek squeezed Craig's hand for a moment, before falling back asleep.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Note updated on 9/28/19

So uh, it took a while, but I'm making a decision. I'm no longer continuing this book, or writing any more with this account.

I'll still read here, but that's it. If you want to see more of my writings, I'll be on a different account.

The main reason I'm leaving is because I can't answer any of you guys' loving messages, and I feel so bad!

I love you guys, may we meet again!