Hottest Blockbusters

Want to go back to school talking about the hottest movie yet? But what can top some of the biggest teen blockerbusters this year? 2014 was a great year for excited fandoms and teens!

The Fault In Our Stars was released on June 6, 2014 in the United States. Teens and young adults loved the romantic comedy that was based on a best selling book by John Green.

But what next?

Want a taste for adventure and action? Gaurdians of the Galaxy might be the one for it! This action packed comedy will be great for those who like wierd characters and galactic plots. It will hit theaters August 1. Are you ready?

Love battles, entertainment, and DANCE? Step Up: All In is personally one I'm totally looking forward to. The Vegas vibe mixed with competition to be the best is really exciting. The struggle to be at the top and maybe a hint of romance should have everybody excited! Coming out August 8. Ready to dance?

The Giver. I probably should have read it when I was supposed to in 5th grade, because the movie looks exciting! This sci-fi has a sense of adventure, war, and tragedy. Hits theaters on August 15.

Cops, known for helping stop crime and...fake badges?! Lets Be Cops is going to be one of the biggest comedies this year! Two men are faking to be cops, only to get the props? As illegal as it is, it will be a great movie! Coming out on the 15th as well.

The movies listed above are some great back to school starters. Comment below what you're ready to see!

{My first article! Like it? Give me feedback on my account, @thatchickjaie . Thanks!}

See you in the theaters!