Let's Get Trendy

Back to school fashion!

That's right, it's that time of year... Again. School can be a drag, but why not jazz it up a little with this years new school year looks! But before you go out and buy this years new school fashion, make sure you ask yourself if the school would allow you to wear these items! On to the new looks!

The 90's are back!

The 90's are back with their bold color blazers, clear accessories, patterned minis, collared shirts, knee highs, and platforms! These looks are totally back after Iggy's "Fancy" music video that replicated the 90's movie "Clueless" starring Alicia Silverstone!

The Retro Rocker:

Do you want to look like you've just came back from a VIP concert? Complete this look with a flowy blouse, ankle boots, a wide brimmed hat, turquoise jewelry, lace details, and a pair of distressed skinnies!

The A+ Athletic:

Want to look like a sports babe but without the work? White jeans, a cute baseball hat, sneakers, and a printed collared top should get you without the sweat!

The Urban Glam:

Rihanna and Rita Ora have been pulling of this look for a while! So why not you? To get this look you must have platform sneakers, collard crops, any comic inspired accessories, and to complete the look, a flirty skirt! Who knew it could be that easy?!

You can also make a back to school fashion statement just by little pieces of clothing! For example;

~Chatting Catchphrase Sweaters

~Floral Dresses

~Plaid Pants

~Cute Flats

~Silky Blouses

~Tote Bags

~Sporty Pieces

~Plaid Shirts

~Oversized Sweaters

~Varsity Jackets (perfect for sporting events!)

~Oxfords

~And round brim sunglasses

Many new looks are on the rise with these items! So are the looks! There's not much to making the perfect back to school fall look! Good luck with school this year! And remember to stay beautiful!

<3 Samantha