eyeless jack x seme zombie reader part 2

I wish I had stayed home.....

after I sat in the dead silence for a while going over what I had done I could feel the still warm blood of my last victim on my face and in my mouth dripping of my hands. I kneel on the ground  looking over them ripping into there flesh eating them there metallic sweet blood runs down my throat. 'why why can't I stop I don't want to do this.' 

( by the way you can't control your body or see but you can still hear smell taste and feel what's happening around you so your practically trapped in your body)

then I hear it the sound of sirens and tires screeching against pavement  I try to make my body move but it won't and I can hear the  sirens getting closer by the second then I hear it the deafeningly loud sound of static and random mumbles then I feel my body suddenly bolt to the woods or what I thought was the woods cause the air got colder. I run for so long and don't stop I run till I can't hear the sirens any more god I run till I can't hear the static any more and keep running  I run till I can start to see again and can feel my self gaining control of my body and once I have full control my body completely gives out from under me. I crash to the ground and skid a few feet on the forest floor from the momentum of the fast pace I was running at I lay on the ground completely exhausted and prop my self up on a tree with all the energy I have left. I look around I look at my hands there stained red from the dried blood that coats them and the part or my arms and hand that aren't covered in blood look as if they where bleached white.

( like in izombie if you wanna know what you look like look up it up you sorta look like a albino)

then I'm hit with a stinging pain and static I was frozen in pain as a slender man in a suit with no face stood over me casting a dark shadow on my figure as I slightly cower.

"hello child"

sorry not edited well but oh well it will continue I'm not sure about the ending so I might chang it