eyeless jack x seme male zombie reader part 5

the shutters of the room allowed a dim light to seep into the room revealing the figure that was hovering over my body.

YOUR POV:

I quickly snap out of my haze, adrenaline soon consuming me along with the fight or flight alarms that blare in my head. Forcing my body into action, I use both my legs to throw the body off me, the figure hit the wall harshly with a loud thump and a sickening crack. I rush to my feet getting ready to launch myself on top of the nameless figure ( ;)))))))). ) in order to immobilize him, when suddenly I am deafened by an ear-shattering static. I freeze in place as a bad feeling settles in my stomach making me feel as if I may hurl and I feel my body brake out into a cold sweat my thoughts become muddled and I see my vision start to blurs and my breathing becomes staggered when I feel my arms being pinned down to my sides I look down to see onyx black tentacle-like things to be the things restraining me I struggle vigorously using all the strength within me but the more I try to break free the tighter the tentacles squeeze me much like a boa constrictor would when killing a mouse or other small rodent , to the point were its almost impossible to breathe and what I knew was inevitable happened my body goes weak and my eyes slide closed leaving me in cold lonely silence.

TIME SKIP ( brought to you by me crying the first time I saw an albino at a McDonald's at 7pm .... true story...... luckily it wasn't in my home town so no one I knew saw )

Blackness turn to light and I feel my self regain consciousness.  While I'm recovering from my black out I hear muffled voices surrounding me one is deep and staticky and the other is quiet and seems to belong to someone in the age rang of a young adult both voices are masculine so I make the pretty obvious assumption that their both male.  Not being fully recovered I can only hear bits and pieces of there conversation.

when...

" Hello child it seems you have awaken "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been awhile hasn't it in fact you probably forgot about me.  Sorry I haven't posted in forever I just got a new computer so hopefully I can update more.  My old computer would shut off every 5 seconds and I would have to redo chapters and it eventually got to the point where I would stop redoing them and not update so sorry plus school and everything. I do a lot of extra extracurricular and there taking up less of my time now that schools near its end. Yet again i'm sorry for this story taking so long.

P.S: not well edited