Ciel Phantomhive x demon reader part 1

It was a normal day in the mortal realm rainy and overcast ,my favorite.  oh how I love  England full of the tormented souls of mortals old and young, girls and boys all so crestfallen and mellon collie about there petty little problems that I could care less about.  I had just gotten done with a contract and was wondering through the town looking at the shops squeezed side to side lining the surprisingly busy streets as I walk down the wet pavement road that shown like silver under the dim street lights.  Then I see a shop the catches my interest. 'hmmm an undertaker shop I've always wanted a coffin ever since I was a girl well that after a puppy but I never got either humph stupid mortals.' "nooooo you can't buy a coffin what are you 5."  anyway I waltz over to the entrance of the shop in long graceful strides and open the old door, it's rusty hinges making a high pitch moan that makes me cringe slightly at the sound and even though the doors hinges probably made my presence well known to the inhabitance of the shop I still decide to call out just incase. " hello um I hope I'm not intruding but the sign said the shop was open and I'm in need of a coffin." I said sorta unsure about this whole situation " heh heheh why hello dear, your in need of a coffin correct, then you've come to the right place although I don't see why you need a coffin (Y/N) after all your a demon." It takes me a few moments to process the figures words and,.... that voice sounds familiar. " wait Adrian crevan is that you its been so many years you old reaper." I said with a big grin and a slight chuckle  " yes it is I ... but I go by undertaker know, ... so what have you been up to lately."  "...hmmm nothin much how about you? " I say " I've been helping out the queens guard dog on cases here and there other than that business has been slow, for some reason every one runs from me, .......so how long are you going to be around." I think for a bit  " hmmm probably for a while I just got done with a contract that should last me some time." I say casually ".... well then if that's the case darling you could stay with me at the shop for a while and we could tell jokes hehe." I roll my eyes playfully " sure thing old man." " come now dear it's getting late I'll show you to your bedroom." " thanks undertaker" I said teasingly before I was lead to my guest bed room.

'man I can't wait for tomorrow '

sorry I can't continue its like 4:00 am right now and my brains blowing out shit.