Confession 89

I am in love with my phone, like addicted to it. and that's what I hate about smart phones and technology like it. I can't hangout with my friends without them getting on their phones. I'm glued to it and hate it so much. my school even use ipads, like I'm consumed in it. I miss how in the 80s and 90s people actually communicated and at least talked to each other on the phone instead of using snapchat. tbh I wish they were exterminated. in the 80s and 90s I feel that friendships were stronger and people didn't rely on their smart phones. it just makes me so mad and I wish I could just not be on my phone. but there's no way I could communicate with my friends without it and that's what I hate. I that that you have to go on your phone in order to talk to your friends. nowadays it's like lemme get your snap, but it used to be like what's your phone number?

A/N

what are your opinions on this guys?

I agree to a certain extent, I believe that yes as a society we are all consumed by technology and social media but that's just our generation now, we're literally surrounded by it, so it'll be hard it escape it. I agree that friendships were stronger then as well, and more communicated, I wish it was like that now. it sucks that technology is what most of us depend on in this society but on the other hand, it an be used for many good things, so I'm not that mad that its basically consumed us.