Nine💙

"You are in charge of how you would react to the people and events in your life. You can either let negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead."

-Anais Nin

I woke up with the sound of a camera's shutter then I heard a pair of voices.

"Take more pictures. Hurry!" Jisoo Unnie.

"Good morning, lovebirds. You look so good together. Amiright, Jisoo?"

I opened up my eyes and there I saw my two unnies giggling.

"Uniieeeeeee!! You're here! I miss you" I jumped out the bed and I hugged Jennie Unnie. Not gonna lie I really missed her so much, it's not really the same without her here. It's like there's an emptiness which I can't explain, you know what I mean.

"I missed you too. Did you have a good sleep? You have bags under your eyes." She touched my eyebags. Is it that bad?

"She didn't get enough sleep, Jennie. She was so busy taking care of her baby. Nonetheless, you can see that she's in the mood today." Jisoo Unnie I turned my head to Lisa's direction who is still sleeping.

"You're such a good girlfriend, Chae" Jennie Unnie teased me. She and Jisoo high fived each other.

"I'm not her girlfriend, Unnie." That's all I can say. What can I do? This duo is something else, they are so good when it comes to poking fun but I still love them hihih.

"Not yet but eventually." And she showed me the picture which really make my heart gushed. It's a picture of me and Lisa. We're facing each other and she's enveloping me with her arms. How did that happen? Last thing I remember is that I was leaning on the bed's headboard while she's sleeping in my lap.

"Don't worry, I'll send you a copy." Jennie Unnie winked at me and exited my room.

"Let's go downstairs, Chae. Let Lisa sleep more she needs some rest. Jennie and I cooked Pork bulgogi and mixed seafood stew."

Lunch? What time is it? I looked at the clock and it's already 1pm😱

"Be there in a few, Unnie. I'll just fix myself."

I touched Lisa's forehead and she seems to be fine. But knowing me, I always have to make sure so I checked her temperature. 36.8°C Hallelujah!
I washed my face and combed my hair then I went downstairs.

"Unnie, what time did you arrive and how's France?" I asked Jennie Unnie

"About 3 hours ago. France's breathtakingly beautiful I just wished that you guys were there with me. I really don't enjoy my stay there."

"It also feels different when you're not here too. Jisoo Unnie missed you so much it's like you took all her energy with you." I looked at Jisoo Unnie and she widened her eyes on me.

"I missed her, too but good thing I am here now so I can give her a huuuuug" She back hugged Jisoo Unnie who's looking like an idiot while smiling from ear to ear.

"Ahhhhh! Baaack huuug!!" We were startled with Lisa's scream.

"Oh, Chae. Your Oppa's awake." Jennie Unnie said. I ignored what she said.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked.

"Never better. I have the best nurse that's why." She winked at me and my heart sank.😍 How does she manage to look so good even when she's sick? Just then, I saw the two unnies wiggling their eyebrows while smiling. They really complement each other. A pair of weirdos😂