Michael, Silena, and Ethan

This is the part where Michael Yew is going to die by falling off the crumbling bridge.

"Percy!"Michael said,"Destroy the bridge."

Percy raises Riptide, and then slams the whole weapon into the Bridge of Manhattan.

I rush toward Michael, ready to catch him.

Cassidy pulls me back, and I glare at her.

"Elizabeth it's going for him already,"she pointed out.

"Yeah,"I retorted,"And she's going to die while at it."

"But she's the daughter of Zeus,"Cassidy replied.

"What?"

"It's engraved in her armor. It says you're the daughter of Athena on your chest plate."

I look down at my armor. Embedded in my chest plate, there was an owl. The symbol of Athena.

Then Elizabeth comes flying out, Michael laying limply in her arms. I worry about him, but Elizabeth yelled,"I knocked him out with a piece of wood because he was struggling and couldn't keep still."

"Michael!"Percy said,"We were so worried. And thanks, guys."

Time lapse.

We end up in a deserted Camp Half Blood. Almost deserted.

"I don't think Silena has arrived yet,"James muttered.

"I'm going to send a message to Silena to tell her that we're already here to tell Clarisse,"Cassidy said.

"Good idea,"I replied.

The Ares Cabin was still here.

"Clarisse, we should really fight,"a voice said from the Ares cabin.

"Marc,"answered a new voice,"She's not going to permit us to go. She has a point."

"Yeah,"Phillip agreed,"But the chariot isn't belonging to us yet."

"But it might never belong to you all if the Apollo cabin dies,"Alexander butted in.

"WILL YOU FOUR SHUT UP?!"Clarisse snaps."We'll steal it now. My friends need us."

Silence fell upon the cabin, and we boarded the chariot, and Clarisse led us to the fight.

"Silena said she's going back to Manhattan,"Cassidy informed us.

We arrived to the battlefield and starting fighting.Clarisse did all the work, actually. With her electric spear, she stabbed each of the drakon's deadly eyes, and dodged the poisons shooting towards her, and the monster lets out one last ear splitting roar, and crumbles.

Time lapse.

We are on Olympus. This is the part where Ethan attempts killing Kronos, but gets shoved off the building and falls to his death.

Just as Ethan raises his sword, I run forward and raise mine to stop him. He opens his mouth in surprise, and tumbles backward into the void. Kronos is trying to kill me, but my friends stop him.

Elizabeth grabs Ethan's hand, but his weight pulls her down with him. I see Elizabeth's fingertips clinging desperately. I reach for them just as they disappear.

"Elizabeth!"I screamed. I almost topple into the hole with my shaking unbalanced feet, but Sinead pulls me back.

Did Elizabeth lose her daughter of Zeus power?

I hope she isn't...

We spend a few long minutes, waiting for them to come out.

Sinead and Phillip lift Hera's fallen statue on Thalia.

We speak to Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Thalia.

"She won't lose her power that quickly,"Thalia told us."I can feel them still alive at the bo-"

Elizabeth pops up with Ethan in her arms just then.

We hug her, and grill her with questions.

"I had to find a stable place for me and Ethan,"she explained,"He wasn't breathing right. He was going to die if I didn't find the ambrosia in my pockets." Which summed up our questions.

"Thanks for saving my worthless soul,"Ethan thanked us, and fell asleep on Thalia's shoulder.

She shoves him off quickly, thinking of how disappointed Artemis might be of her.

Then the fandom craft appears behind us, in the form of a humongous Pegasus.

"That's a huge one you have there!"Percy exclaimed.

"Where'd you get it?!"Annabeth asked, interested.

"Dunno,"I replied, and we said our farewells and boarded the Ancient Greek animal.

It neighed, and shot upwards and into the sky, spiraled once, us whooping and laughing. I gripped the fur of the animal as tight as I could, hoping I don't fall off.

Then it threw us off, and the horrible feeling of your stomach dropping during a roller coaster ride took place, and I was suspended in the air for a few seconds, before we all dropped into the fandom craft.

"LETS DO IT AGAIN!"Phillip yelled, bumping his fist with Alexander's.

"Lets not,"I suggested, and the girls and I nodded.

A video pops up. CHARLENA LIVES AND THALIA RESIGNS AS THE LIEUTENANT OF ARTEMIS BECAUSE OF LUKE YAYAYAYA THALUKE!!