Mockingjay

We appear at the Shell Cottage, with the calming sounds of the waves crashing onto the shore.

"That was spectacular,"Ron said."It was so cool how you guys just like saved us, and we didn't even know you. And how we just attacked the Death Eaters and they fell, overwhelmed. I can't thank all you guys enough."

"It was really nothing,"we replied.

The fandom craft appeared by the water.

"You guys should go with Luna inside,"Phillip said."We'll see you guys later."

They go inside. And we go inside our fandom craft.

"To the sad Hunger Games world?"I asked.

"To the Hunger Games world."

We appear where Prim is going to die. The parachutes are coming down, slowly and evilly. We pull the children and Prim away, them thinking there is food inside, when it is bombs.

The explosion rings in our ears, and Prim thanks us, hugging us in bone-crushing hugs.

Time lapse.

We appear on the mission to the Snow Mansion with Peeta, Katniss, Johanna, and Finnick.

"There's going to be lizard mutations and mutts,"I told them,"So we have to climb fast."

They agree, and we scale the wall to the Holo.

Suddenly, there is barking.

I shine my flashlight down, and sure enough our enemies have come.

We attack ruthlessly. Johanna throws her axe, destroying three lizard mutations all at once. Peeta throws his knives. Katniss shoots arrow after arrow. Finnick throws his trident, killing the rest of the mutts off. My friends and I help by retrieving the weapons and fighting.

"Thanks,"they breathe, and go up to the Holo.

"The password is saying nightlock three times,"Sinead reminded them.

"Thanks,"Katniss said,"I almost forgot."

Our fandom craft appears, and we go inside.

"Hey,"I said,"What if we decide to ditch society and live in a fandom world?"