Divergent

The whole of Paris celebrates at the ABC Cafe. We say our goodbyes before they get too drunk.

"I think we should do one last thing,"I said.

A few hours later, Paris was rebuilt and beautiful, thanks to the spray that Elizabeth had found. We put some into our guns and tank. Then we shot the bullets, which tore down all the buildings and created new ones by itself.

Then we leave to our next destination:Futuristic Chicago.

We float again, but we barely feel it since we're sleeping.

When we wake, we're in black clothing. I wore a sleeveless shirt, and pants. My shoulders had tattoos of the Dauntless Faction Symbol, and a Candor one. Kyle, Phillip, Alexander, and James did too. Elizabeth and Sinead had Dauntless and Erudite ones. Cassidy had an Amity and Dauntless one.

We stepped out into the cool air. The Dauntless Compound. We were inside, so we didn't have to jump from several stories high or launch ourselves off trains.

"They're under simulation right now,"James whispered. We grab the guns the same time as the other initiates.

We acted like we were under the simulation serum, too. Tris is in front of us. We pack into the train, eyes forward, expressions flat.

Then we step out, like everyone else. We follow Tris and Tobias.

"You're Divergent too?"Tris asks us.

"Yeah,"we all say.

"Hey,"Kyle suggested innocently,"Maybe we should go to the Erudite headquarters, so we can take the guards down from there."

"Oh, great idea!"Tobias said. God, he was attractive. But we all shipped Fourtris."We'll take them down from there!"

We jog to the headquarters and march in with empty eyes and no expressions, like the others.

We find Will, and I point him out to Tris.

She gasps, and says,"We need to shut the simulation down."

"The boys will stay here as guards,"Sinead says,"And we'll go plus Tobias since he's good at computers and shut it down."

"Good idea,"Tris mutters, and we jog to the Dauntless headquarters. We jump on a train, which is really fun.

Them we jump off, which is even funner, even if I got a few scrapes on my arms.

"Don't think,"Tris tells us,"Just jump."

She pushed us in one by one, and I try not to get a heart attack as I plummet down into the net. I gasp as I hit the net hard at the bottom, and my friends haul me out.

We help Tris out, and she leads us.

"Shhh,"she says,"It's Peter."

Tris kicks his gun out of his hands, and asks,"Why are you not under the simulation?"

"They took my files out."

"Because they figured you'll kill a few hundred innocent people without a second thought."

"No,"he says defensively."I would never-"

"You're the worst lying Candor ever, you know that?"Tris snaps at him."Now tell us where to go."

"Us?"

My friends, Tobias, and I come out.

"I've never seen those four before,"Peter says,"And you're not going to shoot me."

Tris shoots him on his arm. Elizabeth stifles a laugh.

"Fine!" And we follow him up a few elevators and into a room.

"I'll distract them,"Peter tells us.

"Be careful,"Elizabeth warns him.

"I won't die, pretty eyes,"he winks and starts acting. "PLEASE HELP! ONE OF YOUR WORKERS SHOT ME IN THE ARM!"

We follow Tris and chat.

"Was he flirting with you?!"I ask Elizabeth, aghast.

"Yeah I guess,"she replies."But James is cuter."

"You guys have a thing?!"Sinead questions.

"I doubt he likes me. People don't naturally fall in love with quiet nerds/fangirls like me."

"Oh, come on,"Tris says,"You're attractive. And you don't even have makeup on, let alone eyeliner. You have a perfect body, and your hair is thick and straight."

"Yeah,"Tobias says,"The way James was looking at you, he's in love with you."

"Well thanks guys,"she says, flushing."I just don't view beauty as the first task. I don't pay attention to it, because studies and books and friends are always are my first priority."

"I see Abnegation in you,"Tris says."I guess everyone has a little Abnegation in them, except Peter."

We laugh quietly.

"Okay,"I say,"Tobias, you shut down the computers quickly and we'll hold them off."

Tobias nods, and we wait for them to notice us.

"Almost done,"Tobias growls, after a painstaking five minutes that seemed to be an hour.

He says,"Finished!" He shoves the hard drive into his pocket, and we slip out, with Peter.

"Nice acting, Candor,"Tobias says proudly.

"No problem. And you,"Peter points to me."I haven't seen you in Candor."

"That's because I hung out with Christina,"I say.

"I haven't seen any of you four in initiation, actually."

"That's because we don't hang with people who are bullies and are so full of themselves,"Elizabeth replies smoothly. Cassidy giggles, and Sinead and I whisper loudly,"Ooooh, burn!"

Peter blushes.

"She's taken,"Tobias mutters to him loudly enough for us to hear.

Peter's face turns even redder.

We rush down the stairs, and into the Erudite Headquarters.

"Thank god you're all safe!"Kyle cries and hugs us.

"We were SO worried!"Alexander joins in the hug.

"It was so cool how they all just looked like they woke up, and stopped murdering,"Phillip remarks.

"Yeah, and Will's safe, by the way,"James adds,"He's at Candor with Christina."

Suddenly, we floated. Just my friends and I. Time lapse.