Brainstorming

There were seven of us. The 7 half bloods plus Nico from Heroes of Olympus, you could say. We combined forces to work together and build a machine that could keep the feels together.

The team leader is me, Gwendolyn. I'm Russian, have stunning electric blue eyes and blonde hair that I always ponytailed.

The co captain was Kyle. Kyle was British, with black hair and sea green eyes, who looked like Percy Jackson.

The engineers were Sinead and Phillip. Sinead was American, with gray eyes and long dirty blonde hair. Phillip was African American with brown eyes and close cropped black hair.

The mathematicians and researchers made up the rest of the team. Alexander, Cassidy, Elizabeth, and James.

Alexander was Spanish, with dark hair he grew to his shoulders, and dark eyes. Cassidy was Australian, with long curly brown hair and amber eyes. James was Latvian, with blonde hair, and gray eyes. The last but smartest member was Elizabeth. She was Asian, with brown eyes and black hair.

Elizabeth lets us use her possibly fifth house that her parents had forgotten about as our fandom headquarters. The house was three stories high, with countless rooms. We used her garage as the construction area.

On the first day of the meet up, we discussed how the machine was going to be made out of and how it was going to work.

"A really strong almost indestructible metal as the outside,"Phillip said, as Kyle and I jotted down notes,"The inside has to be huge enough to fit all of us, plus extra compartments."

"And a built in air conditioner and heater,"Sinead added."The seats will be made out of soft cushions, and a seatbelt."

"Considering we'll be going a few thousand kilometers an hour,"Elizabeth muttered.

"But it should be built so we can't feel like we're on a roller coaster,"Alexander said.

"That's only going up,"James added, and we roared with laughter.

"The seats are silk and leather and velvet, I'm hoping,"Cassidy putted in."We need something cushiony so we can sleep soundly."

"And who's going to drive it?"I asked."We can't just let the machine go without a driver."

"But the machine will know where we want to go,"Sinead replied."It's going to be built like that."

"Yeah,"Phillip said,"And we'll change clothes that appears in the fandom compartment. Like if we're going to save Tris-"

"We'll be dressed in the Bureau of Genetic Welfare clothes,"Sinead finished.

"Okay,"I announced,"Lets begin."