🥧🍰You bake together!🍰🥧 {S4}

The drawing at the top is by me. Just a little practice

What's kraken?! It's Emma, back with the first Imagine! Baking is a good hobby. It helps you with skills such as following instructions, and it tastes good! I love to bake! So this imagine is based on what happens when you both go baking! I'll put the characters in colour order, by the way! Enjoy :D

°~*Xx_-_#_-_xX*~~*Xx_-_#_-_xX*~~*Xx_-_#_-_xX*~°

Aloha

He was the one that asked you to go baking. You agreed, of course. You both set a goal to make a cake for Snorkel-kun's birthday party. You found out while getting the cake mix ready that Aloha-kun is very good at baking. He did mostly everything himself, but got you to do anything that involved water, such as pouring water in the mix. Everything was going fine so far; you put the cake in the pan, but the pan in the oven, and took it out.

You were currently looking up decoration ideas for the cake on your phone while waiting for it to cool down. That was until you heard a cry of pain and a loud noise. You immediately looked to where the sound came from and ran over. Aloha-kun was on the floor holding his hand. Pink tears came out of his eyes slowly. After looking at his hand and kissing it, you diagnosed him with "hurty burny." You picked him up and put him the couch, deciding to do the rest of the cake yourself.

"Hey babe, you got icing on your nose. Mwah! All gone :3" he kissed your nose gently while smiling with closed eyes. It warmed your heart.

Army

"Army-kun, will you go baking with me?"

"No."

"It will help me improve my skills. You want me to improve, right?"

"...fine."

Knowing Army-kun wouldn't be upset with you if you're practicing skills, you got him to bake with you. You got out the basic ingredients and started looking up recipes online. "Impossible!..." you heard Army-kun mumble in a frustrated tone. You look over to see him flipping through his manual while muttering 'baking.' He's so silly sometimes. Baking is not really something you can write down how to do. There's recipes, but someone shouldn't tell you to crack an egg with a spoon if you prefer and find it easier doing it with a knife. You looked at him with a small smile, took the manual out of his hands, and kissed his neck to calm him down.

After finding a recipe, you both made a wonderful cheesecake to enjoy at home. Army-kun wasn't good at baking, and got mad whenever he did something 'not perfect.' You however, were experienced in the art of food and did most of the hard work. Army-kun insisted on decorating the cake however. It turned out to be the most wonderful chocolate cheesecake you had ever had.

💚Rider💚

"Hey, babe? Uh...it's gonna be my mother's birthday soon....so, will you help me bake a cake for her? I already have her birthday gift."

"....You are the most precious thing on this world.."

You couldn't say no after hearing that. So, you both went to the shop to get supplies. While shopping Rider-kun admitted he hasn't actually went baking before. You knew it would be no problem, because you've baked cakes for parties. Once you had everything you needed you went home.