II

Just pretend it's like Valentine's day in this chapter or something.

~~~

It was Valentine's Day. The day of love. Everyone was exchanging chocolates, cards and also love. In Class 1-A everyone was giving out chocolate and cards to each other.

There was Izuku Midoriya, who received a few from his classmates. Which were for being their friend nothing more. Being the sweet guy he is, he gave out chocolate he made himself to most of his classmates.

Izuku looked at his last gift and back at Todoroki. He got up and walked to where Todoroki was. He didn't make eye contact with the other boy, but laid a box of chocolate and a card in front of him. "This is for you..." Izuku mumbled, quickly walking away still not making eye contact.

Todoroki looked at the box and card. 'Why would Midoriya give me all this?' Todoroki asked himself in his head. 'He could have gave me a simple piece of chocolate or some card,' He looked at Izuku. He looked nervous as if Todoroki wouldn't like it.

Todoroki was planning to throw out the cards and also eat and give away the chocolate he received. Todoroki shrugged. He kept Izuku's gift on the other side of the desk. Away from the other cards and chocolate.

Izuku looked back over at Todoroki and his desk. He noticed that his gift was apart from the others. He didn't want to 'bother' Todoroki about it. He sat there, thinking that his gift was special in a way to Todoroki. That thought made him smile.

Time Skip provided by g a y n e s s

All the classes were done for today. Everyone was heading to their dorms. Izuku was making his way down the hall to his room, while Todoroki was not so far behind him. Todoroki caught up to Izuku, staying silent. Then he soon asked, "Why did you give me a gift? You could have given it to anyone else but of all people, me?" Izuku tried to think of a answer to that question.
"U-uhm.. Because you're my only friend who didn't have one yet..?" Izuku smiled nervously. He didn't have a good answer as to why he gave Todoroki his last and more fancier gift.

"Oh okay. Good answer to it, I guess."

Perhaps Izuku had a small crush on the boy. Or he was the only friend who didn't get a gift from Izuku.