VI

Thank you guys for 60+ views!! Like thank you all so much!! ❤️

~~~

Classes were starting. Everyone was heading to class except Izuku Midoriya. He didn't feel like going anywhere, he was usually the type to go to class everyday. He just laid in bed and sighed. He looked at the All Might plush Todoroki gave him and to the ceiling. He didn't have enough courage to come to class today.

He tried to force himself out of bed. He got dressed and got himself ready for the day. He was a few minutes late but he didn't care today. He was just sad. Not full of energy or happiness at all.

He opened the door to his classroom. Everyone was staring at him, silent when he opened that door. His hair was a mess, he has bags under his eyes which was from crying. He walks to his seat, he was sniffling and wiping tears from his eyes.

Everyone just continued to stared at him. Todoroki was the only one who didn't look at Izuku. He just looked at his desk.

"Anyways back to the lesson.." Aizawa went back to teaching the class. Izuku tried to pay attention and keep himself together for the remainder of the class period.

Finally, class was over. He was the last person to make it out of the door. "Deku, are you okay?" Ochako looked at Izuku with a worried face.
He shrugged and said, "I guess today is just not my day," He looked away from her and then he disappeared.

Izuku was just in a state of misery for the only day. At lunch, he ate perfectly fine. He didn't cry, he just chowed down since he needed the energy. After eating, he just rested his head on the table.

Izuku continued the rest of the school day like this. He walked to his room, faceplanting on his pillow. Soon to cry again. Today wasn't his day. He just felt so sad and not himself.

Before he started to cry again, there was a knock at his door. He got up and went to it but the person slid an envelope under his door and walked away. Izuku grabbed the envelope and opened it.

There was a folded paper, he unfolded the paper. There was writing on it. It read, "Meet me outside tomorrow after school when you're ready." The paper read. There was no signature on it, so he didn't know who it could be.

Obviously it was one of his classmates, it couldn't be anyone else. So, he decided to take the time to go tomorrow. He tried not to think of it as anything special. But, he was looking forward to it and added it to his calender on his phone as a reminder and left the note on his table.