V

All the classes were done for today, everything was normal today excluding lunch. Everyone was in their rooms or on the lower floor hanging out. Izuku was in his room, arranging his All Might merchandise and figures.

There was a knock at his door. "Come in!" The door opened. There was Shouto Todoroki. "H-Hello Todoroki-kun," Izuku was flustered already. Todoroki held up a bag in his hand and gave it to Izuku.

Izuku took it. He took out a box, it was a box contained an All Might plushie. Izuku gasped and hugged Todoroki. "Thank you so much, Todoroki kun!" Izuku squealed. He then aggressively tore open the box and hugged the plushie.

"It was just a return gift for the Valentine stuff you gave me, it's not a big deal," Todoroki looked away. "I knew you would like it anyways."

Izuku sat in his chair, playing the All Might plush next to his other All Might figures. "I'll just go now," Todoroki went to the door.
"No wait!" Izuku got up and away from his All Might stuff.

"Remember lunch," Izuku asked. "..Yeah, I don't think my old man would be proud of me dating you. I'm sure rumors and all that are gonna spread about us," Todoroki sat down on Izuku's bed, looking away.

"Why?" Izuku asked with a sad expression. "If you didn't know, I was created for the purpose of surpassing All Might. I wasn't here for the sake of love. My only job is just to surpass him. I don't think my dad would even be proud of me having any relationship. He just.." Todoroki was at the verge of crying, he didn't want to be like his dad. Izuku was there, silently crying. Tears rolling down his face.

He got up and hugged Todoroki. He just went straight to hugging him, not even thinking. Todoroki broke away from the hug after a few seconds. He got up, opening the door. "Todoroki, wait!" Todoroki looked away from Izuku. "Goodbye Midoriya, see you tomorrow," He said before shutting the door behind him.

Izuku was silent. He fell to his knees and cried. He felt like an idiot. 'Why couldn't I wait until we were heroes or when we were out school?' Izuku thought to himself. He stood up and flopped on his bed. Falling asleep. Sad.