VIII

~ Time skip to the weekend ~

Todoroki was hanging out in Izuku's room. Izuku was just organizing and tidying up his room. Todoroki just looked through Izuku's hero journal. Izuku finally finished cleaning up his room. "Todoroki-san, do you want to go out with me for some ice cream and visit my mom?" Izuku asked, putting on his yellow hoodie.
"Sure," Todoroki got up and left the journal he was reading on Izuku's table. He walked to Izuku and opened the door for him, being the gentleman he is. "Thanks," Izuku smiled and walked out. Todoroki shut the door and followed behind Izuku. He caught up with Izuku and held his hand. Izuku leaned in and kissed Todoroki on the cheek. Todoroki smiled slightly and picked up Izuku. He cradled Izuku in his arms (And they had a bonding moment-) until they got outside.

Todoroki finally put Izuku back down on the ground. Izuku grabbed Todoroki's hand and ran all the way to the ice cream shop. He didn't seem to get tired when running a mile. When they both reached the ice cream shop, they were both panting like dogs. Especially, Izuku. They both walked in shop. Izuku looked at the ice cream choices through the glass. He knew what he wanted. Todoroki already knew what he wanted, he's been here a couple of times after school to eat ice cream.

"Vanilla and strawberry ice cream in a cone please. Vanilla on one side and strawberry on the other." Izuku said politely with a soft smile on his face. The person behind the counter nodded and gave Izuku the ice cream in a cone. "One green tea ice cream in a cup please and thanks." The cashier gave Todoroki the ice cream and he slid over cash to the cashier. Both boys were on their way out, Izuku was happily licking his ice cream.

They had matching ice creams of each other. Todoroki found it cute that Izuku made his ice cream resemble him. Izuku was leading the way to his mother's place, skipping as he was holding Todoroki's hand. He was full of life and happiness.

After the 5 minutes walk, they made it to the door. Izuku knocked, full of excitement to see his mother again. He doesn't visit his mother often, but stops by when he can. The door opened, revealing a short plump woman. "Hi mom!" Izuku hugged his mother. Inko immediately accepted the hug and gave Izuku a hug as well. "Oh my little Izuku! You're growing up so fast!" Inko was proud of her son, she started to cry tears of joy. "You're going to become a great hero someday! Make me proud!" Izuku was alarmed, he didn't want to see his mother cry. "Don't cry mom! I'll promise to do my best!" Izuku smiled. Inko sniffled and smiled as well.

"Mom. I have someone who you would like to meet.."
"Oh?" Inko said as Izuku moved away from in front of Todoroki.
"Shouto Todoroki. He's my boyf- best friend," Izuku nervously smiled. He was a bit scared about what his mother would say if he told her the news about Todoroki and him dating.
"Hi," Todoroki said, waving at Inko.
"Nice to meet you, Todoroki! Please come in!" Inko opened the door widely so they could come in.

"Please take a seat. I'll make some tea," Inko rushed to the kitchen to make tea. "Your mother is so nice.. why is your family full of such nice and pure people. especially the ones who cry a lot..?" Todoroki asked. Izuku shrugged. "Maybe it's a hidden quirk of ours to be like that." Both boys chuckled. Inko came back with tea and cups. She sat down at the table with the boys.
"So Todoroki, how are you at U.A?" Inko poured tea for herself and took a sip.
"It's fine. Me and your son are really close." Todoroki held Izuku's hand underneath the table. "Great! I'm glad my son has great bonds with others and friends with benefits!" Izuku nodded and thought 'does my mom even know what friends with benefits are?'

"Me and Todoroki-san hang out a lot and like spending time together! We went out for ice cream earlier and we had matching ice creams-" Izuku started babbling about his experiences and times with Todoroki. Todoroki had a "I don't know what to do anymore" look on his face and poured tea for himself. He sipped the tea as Izuku babbled. Finally, Izuku stopped.
"Oh.. wow. You guys are really close. You both are such great friends." Inko said in a brittle voice. "You both are so adorable together!" Inko said in awe as both boys looked at each other.
"Wh- oh thank you!" Izuku blushed at the comment.
After sometime talking about their lives, Todoroki and Izuku decided to leave.

"You boys better come back soon! Please be safe you two!" Inko shouted as Izuku and Todoroki walked. "We will mom! I'll keep that promise!" Izuku shouted back.

Inko now had one question.. 'Is my son gay for that boy or are they just friends with benefits? Either way I'll support them..

---

credit to @skyleanu for this idea.