X (YIPEE CHAPTER 10)

When Izuku and Todoroki were walking, Todoroki wrapped his arm around Izuku's waist. Izuku blushed and didn't mind. They made their way to Inko's apartment. Izuku knocked on the door. He heard Inko's giggle and All Might's laughter from the other side. Inko answered the door.

"Hey Izuku and Todoroki! Come in!" She said, moving aside. They all sat at the dining table, where All Might already was. Izuku put the cage of bunnies and supplies for them on the table.

"Aww! They are so cute!" Inko squealed. The bunnies were napping.

"They're for you, mom," Izuku smiled. "It's also for All Might as well as a thank you gift for being great parents."

"Thank you, son, I mean, Young Midoriya," All Might took the golden bunny out of the cage and pets it.

"Well um, I wanted to ask you and Todoroki something.." Inko said.

"Go ahead!" Midoriya looked at his mom.
"Are you and Todoroki a couple? Just asking for clarification. Since you both are a bit close now. Me and All Might noticed," Inko asked in a sweet voice.

"Well um.." Izuku looked nervous. He didn't know how his mom would react.

"Yes. Yes we are," Todoroki spoke up and kissed Izuku. Izuku screeched like a baby bird. Inko and All Might just stared at them.

"Now the question for you guys is, are you and All Might a thing now?" Izuku smirked.

"Well um.." Inko started to sweat and blush.
"Yes but no," All Might said.
"Yes or no?" Izuku asked.
"I guess you could say yes," Inko said.

"That means.. All Might's gonna be my official dad?" Izuku's face brightened up. His happiness was immeasurable. His biological father hasn't really been apart of his life, but All Might has. He sometimes calls All Might, "Dad Might" or "Dad". All Might doesn't really mind that. He's so excited for All Might to be his step-dad or just dad in general.

"Well yes if he decides to marry me," Inko smiled softly and looked over at All Might, who was blushing. Todoroki was not even involved in the conversation anymore, he fell asleep on the table. He stayed like this for the next hour or so and ended up missing out on baking cookies.

"Sho!" Izuku tapped Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki woke up and saw a heart-shaped cookie in his face. Todoroki leaned his head over to eat the cookie. It tasted really good and finished it within seconds.

"Ready to go home?" Izuku asked. Todoroki nodded and got up from the table.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad! Bye little bunnies! See you guys later!" Izuku smiled and waved. Todoroki waved and followed Izuku. They both walked back to their dorms together and kissed along the way. They were boys in luv.