XIII - part I

Part II will be Todoroki's side of the story. I hope you like part I. Follow my insta @floaty.noodle credit to yanmazu on tumblr 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.A is on Christmas break. Everyone is enjoying their break by travelling and going home for the holidays. Izuku went home to his mom for the holidays. Shoto went back home to see his family and visit his mother.

~ With Izuku ~ 

Izuku made it up the steps with his backpack. After walking up flights of stairs, he finally reached his mother's apartment. He knocked on the door and it took a while for it be answered. 

After 5 minutes, Inko answered the door. Her hair was messy and she had on pajamas. The living room behind her was dark and a cough from All Might could be heard. 

"H-Hey Izuku! You came earlier than I expected," Inko said. 

"Sorry for being here unexpectedly. Can I come in? This backpack is kinda heavy," Izuku said.

"Oh sure!" Inko moved to the side and allowed Izuku to come in. 

"Whoa, it's dark in here." Izuku stumbled around. Inko turned on the lights and saw All Might on the couch with a blanket. 

"Young Midoriya, my boy," All Might said. 

"Hey All Might," Izuku waved as he put his shoes by the door and put on slippers. 

"Enjoying your break so far?" All Might asked. 

"Yeah," Izuku said. "Where's Toshi and Izu?" Izuku asked, looking aroumd the living room and kitchen for the bunnies. 

"Oh! They're in your room. We've tweaked your bedroom a bit too," Inko said. Izuku went to his room with his backpack. His room was way more better. 

He had a new bed frame, which was All Might themed. Some of the posters on his wall were replaced with personal pictures of All Might. There was a picture of him and Inko. Another picture with him in a suit. There was also a paper with All Might's signature pinned to the wall. 

 On his desk, the cages of Izu and Toshi were there. They both had custom All Might themed signs for their names. 

Izuku loved his new bedroom. He placed his backpack on the floor and admired the new look. 

"So, do you like it?" All Might asked at the door of the bedroom with Inko beside him. 

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Izuku walked to All Might and Inko. He hugged All Might and his mom joined into the hug too. All Might was surprised at his reaction but hugged him too. 

"You're welcome, my boy," All Might smiled. 

After the hug, Inko asked, "Izuku, would you like to watch a Christmas movie with us?"

Izuku nodded and walked with them to the living room. Inko and All Might cuddled on the couch. Izuku sat on the floor. They happily watched the movie together as a family.