IV

Class was starting. Mr. Aizawa was just teaching the class about things to be a good hero. Izuku was not really engaged in the lesson, he took notes here and there. He knew most of the things Aizawa was teaching anyways.

He was stared at Todoroki. His eyes were fully locked on him. Todoroki didn't even notice that the boy was just staring at him.

Izuku had to confess to Todoroki he had a crush on him. He had to plan it out sooner or later. He couldn't keep his crush a secret forever. Maybe he could ask a friend for help, but not now. Maybe at lunch.

"Midoriya, are even paying attention anymore?" Aizawa said, looking at the boy who was obviously in his own world right now. Izuku made inaudible mumbling noises and looked at Todoroki. He then looked around, seeing all his classmates staring at him. "O-Oh! Sorry Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku looked at his notebook, a bit embarrassed from the moment. The class lesson continued until class was over.

[Timeskip after other classes to Lunch.]

It was lunch time. Free time. Perhaps Izuku could talk to a friend. But who? Maybe the girls at the table could give good advice. But how would he manage to talk to Ochaco and Tsuyu without getting heard by Todoroki himself and the others?

"Uh.. Can I speak with Tsu and Uraraka outside the cafeteria for a few minutes?" Izuku smiled nervously, excusing himself from the lunch table. The two girls got up and followed him out of the cafeteria.

"What's the matter Deku?" Ochaco looked at Izuku, concerned. "Did you break your bones or did Bakugou threaten to kill you again?"
"I just need help from you guys.. My heart's being stirred up recently," Izuku responded and looked away.
"Ribbit, he's totally in love," Tsuyu said, looking at the flustered Izuku.
"Yeah totally! We'll definitely help you!" Ochako giggled and smiled.

The two girls shared their advice for Izuku. Then, it was time.
"Are you ready Deku-san?" Tsuyu asked. Izuku nodded. The three students walked back into cafeteria. They sat down at the table and there was silence. Ochaco gestured Izuku to Todoroki.
"T-Todoroki K-Kun.. C-can I s-say something?" Izuku asked, stuttering obviously nervous.
"Sure," He answered, facing Izuku.
"I-I.. I lik.. love you..." Izuku's face turned red. The two girls were proud of him, everyone else at the table was either surprised, in shock or both.
Then, Kirishima started clapping, "That's such a manly move, Midoriya," he sniffed.

Todoroki was silent. He wasn't visibly mad, sad or happy. The boy had a little smile on his face. Izuku was confused as of why. Todoroki stopped smiling and continued slurping his soba. Everything went back to normal for the remainder of the lunch period. Like everyone forgotten what just happened.