Captivity

"The Dark Stranger"
© VeGirl 2014

It is not a tiny cell that I'm kept in, but my room. With something that I think is a boundary spell, I am not allowed to leave. Vincent is allowed supervised visits, and between those, my so called parents are doing their best to convince me to stay.

With bitterness I think about how I avoided my earthly family gatherings and wished that I was there now. Even Uncle Steve who usually feels like a creep, seems to evoke family-love to me. Warmth, comfort and communion...

"What do they want with me?" I growl where I sit alone in the vast boudoir. "What difference can I do here?"

Restlessly I get in my feet and walk barefoot back and forth feeling like a caged animal... I think...

My feet are not cold even as they walk over the shiny floor out if white marble or something. I've never stopped and contemplated what things were built of. Things like that has never been interesting to me, but now I'm suddenly curious who made the walls and the floor so impeccable shiny. Who is in charge of cleaning?

Walls like crystal surely must be a dickens to clean. Everywhere I turn, everything shines; everything seems perfect... too perfect.

I am nothing like perfect.

That little revelation makes everything snap inside me, and the devastation turns into anger in a millisecond.

Vincent has the misfortune to enter my room at that precise moment and he gets an earful. "Is this what you negotiated for me when you were here?" I snarl. I know I have made a terrible mistake when he looks like I've slapped him across the face.

"You don't mean that!"

I sigh shamefully and close my eyes. He is right; I didn't mean that, but what am I supposed to believe? "Why am I held captive?" I whine. My mood is almost giving myself whiplash as is goes from extreme to extreme; from zero to hundred and back again in a millisecond.

"I'm sorry I didn't convince you to stay on earth for another few hundred years," he mumble against my hair as he holds me tight.

I am profoundly happy that 'the powers' finally have started to post my guard outside the door after what feels like several weeks of having them standing on the inside. We can hug without worrying whether the guard is watching or not.

Vincent's arms around me provide comfort still and I hunger for more than just his arms. "How much longer must I have to be here?" I whisper into the folds of his white tunic.

'Shh...' He hisses through our mental connection. '...you have to be careful with what you say...'

'Really?' I simply think and suddenly I know very well that they listen in on everything here. Gradually everything comes back to me; not like when we returned to our secret never-never land, but little by little I remember how things were. 'Spies, yeah I remember.' I look up into his dark eyes and my foul mood evaporates instantly. 'Let's stop talking then...' I project to him and my hands slide around his torso.

His dark chuckle makes my skin prickle in a good way.

'I need you.' I press up against him and don't care that we are under extraordinary circumstances. The strain and pressure has taken its toll on me and I desperately need him.

I can easily feel the muscles under the tunic he is wearing and I'm not the only one who is urgent to get united. His arousal is easily detected and that spur me on further. It doesn't take long until I am pulling on the thin fabric to get to the treat underneath. His response is immediate and he lifts me over to the bed all we have to do is haul the hems up to wrap ourselves around one another.