Chapter 1

Selena's POV

-"Selena!! Selena!!!"-the audience shouted.-"Thank you guys...you were amazing, as usual.Love you."-I said.I love my fans.They are my heros.I wouldn't be a star without them.-"Selena, here is your list for tomorrow."-my agent said.-"Thanks...oh, I will have a lot of stufs to do.Pop star's life isn't easy, like some people think."-I said.-"Well...you have to do it.And your mum called you..."-the agent said.-"Ok...thank you!"-I said.-"It's my job, hunny!"-he said. I took my phone and I saw 10 messages from my boyfriend Nick Jonas.He is a singer just like me.And I love him a lot.I can't imagine my life without him.So,one of the message I like the most sounds like:"Hey,Sel.I miss you a lot, baby.I can't live without you.I know that we will see eachother on Sunday, but I miss you a lot...I realy do.I miss your huggs and your kisses.I miss all of you." Isn't he sweet? Ah, he is adorable.He is on a tour now! I think he is in NY! I miss him a lot too...but, I will see him soon.In about four days.My best friend Demi Lovato was waiting for me to come.She is in a relationship with Joe Jonas.Nick's brother.-"Hey...Sel..."-she said. -"Hey...Demi.What's up?"-I said.-"Nothing much.Hey, great concert btw."-she said.-"Thanks...I try my best."-I said.-"Hey..gues what! I saw Justin Bieber today."-she said.-"Oh..how is he?"-I aksed.-"He's fine.Hunny, I think that he likes you."-said Demi.-"Yeah..sure he does.I like him too.He is like  a younger brother to me."-I said.-"No, I think he likes you more than a friend."-she said.-"No, that's imposible.Please, don't talk about stupid things."-I said and giggled.-"Ok..fine."-said Demi.-"Let's go for a walk"-I said.

Justin's POV

-"I saw Demi today."-I said to my friend Alfredo.-"Yeah..so!"-he said.-"Come on, bro.I know you like her a little bit."-I said.-"No,bro.I don't.Demi is my friend.I am not like you...I can't be in love with my friend."-Alfredo said.-"You think I am in love with Demi?"-I asked.-"No,you excatly know what I mean."-he said.-"Oh...you mean Selena? Noo, Sel is like a sister to me."-I said.-"No, you are like a brother to her, but she is something more than friend to you."-he said.-"Shut up!"-I said.-"It's hard to face reality?"-Alfredo asked.-"Ugh...I don't want to talk with you."-I said.-"Sely, Sely."-he said.-"Sh...she is calling."-I said.-"Hey, Sel.What's up?"-I asked.-"Nothing much.Demi and I went for a walk.Do you and Alfredo want to come?"-Sel said.-"Sure...where are you?!....Ok...wait us there...we will come soon"-I said.-"Wow...dud.You are crazy in love."-Alfredo said.-"Stop now.They are waiting for us."-I said and giggled.-"Demi is with her?"-he asked.-"Yep...lol! Don't be shy."-I said and laughed.-"Shut up, bro!"-he said and we went to Selena and Demi.

-----------------

Hi...guys.I hope you like me first part of this book.Vote, coment and share.Thanks! Love ya.♥