Chapter 24

Justin's POV

I went to LA as fast as a could.I went to Selena's mum's house, but Sel wasn't there.Her mum didn't know where she is.I tried to call her, but she didn't answer me.At one moment someone called me.-"Yes."-I answered.-"Is that Mr.Bieber."-the man voice said.-"Yes...it is.And you are?"-I said.-"Well, I am a doctor and I have to tell you that your girlfriend isn't good.She had an car excident."-the doctor said.-"W...w..what? And...the b..b..baby?"-I couldn't talk.-"We don't know yet Justin.You can come here to the hospital."-the doctor said and he gave me the adress.Selena's mum was asking me questions, but I just told her that I have to hurry up.I know that Selena wouldn't want me to tell her mum.I went to the hospital and I saw Sel laying on the bed.She looked so weak.-"Is she going to be ok?"-I asked doctor.-"She is." he answered.-"And the baby?"-I asked nervously.-"Maybe...we are not sure."-the doctor said.I called Alfredo and Demi to tell them everything.They will come tonight.

Demi's POV

After I heared that Selena is in the hospital, I packed my things and I left to the first plane.Of course Alfredo was with me.I can't belive.Why did she have do leave us alone? She could die.I was totaly in the schok.I was angry with all people in the plane and I didn't want to talk with anyone.Finaly, we came to the hospital, after five hours of traveling.-"Justin.."-I shouted. -"Oh, Demi! Thanks God."-Justin said.-"How are they?Sel and the baby?"-I asked.-"Sel is fine but the doctors don't know how is the baby."-Justin said.He looked so angry with himself.-"Justin, bro! Slow down.Everyrhing will be fine."-Alfredo said.-"No,it won't.Selena could die and maybe my baby is dead.This is all my falt."-Justin said and he broke a glass of water in his hand.The blod was all around his hand.We called the doctor.This is a nightmair.I want that to finish now.