Chapter 8

Selena's POV

Justin and I are together for a mounth, but our fans don't know that yet.We will say to the public soon.But now, it's just our secret.-"Baby, we got a call for the Elen's show."-Justin said.-"Realy? Bouth of us? Weird."-I said.-"Yep...the show is tonight."-Justin said.-"Tonight? Ok...we won't talk about our relationship, ok?"-I asked.-"No, not at all.I want to enjoy in it a little bit more, without paparazzi.-said Justin.-"Yeah...me too! I am going to dress myself."-I said and I kiss him.-"Fine hunny."-he said and giggled.I love when he does that.

Justin's POV

Selena is a great girlfriend.We can't go to the beach like a couple and kiss like other people in public yet, but I am enjoying in every moment with her.I hope this will last forever.She was very brave when she was breaking up with Nick.My power girl.Well...we are ready to go to Elen's show.Why did Elen invited bouth of us?-"Sel?"-I said.-"Yes..."-she answered.-"What if Elen found out about us?"-I asked.-"Nothing.We will say that it isn't truth."-she said.-"Right."-I said.-"We are almost there.I can see the paparazzi."-Selena said.-"Yeah...I hate them."-I said.-"Lol..Justin."-Selena said.-"Justin, Selena!!!! Wait...we want to ask you some questions."-said the paparazzi.-"We don't have time.We are late for the show."-I said.-"Selena, stop for a while."-they said.I took Selena's hand and we went into the studio.

Befor the interviu

-"Sel, Justin....nice to see you, guys!"-Elen said.-"Nice to see you too."-Sel said.Did you guys know that Elen is a lesbian?Who would say it?-"Are you ready for the show? You're fans will be so happy tonight."-Eelen said.Does she know about us?-"We are starting the emision in three, two, one."-the agent said.-"Hello, my dear friends.Welcome to the Elen's show.Tonight, two famous pop stars came togethere.Let's say Hi to Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber."-Elen said.Sel and I came on a stage.While we were entering into the room, the audience was screaming and applouding.-"Welcome....Selena and Justin.So, how are you two?"-Elen said.-"Fine, thanks Elen."-Selena said.-"So, Justin...we heared that you wrote two songs for Selena:Fall and Boyfriend."-Elen said.-"Umh...that's right."-I said.-"But...the songs are romantic....it looks like you wrote in because you are in love with Sel."-Elen said.-"No, I was just thinking about her last relationship.Sel and I are just friends."-I said and smiled.I hate when people ask me about my private life.Than she started talking to Selena.

Selena's POV

After Elen finished her converstation with Justin, she started it with me.-"Ok...so, Justin and you are just friends?"-Elen asked.-"Yes...he is like a younger brother to me."-I said.-"Yes..sure! Can I ask you a question?"-Elen said.-"Yeah..."-I said.-"Why did you break up with Nick, after you heared song called Boyfriend?"-Elen asked.-"Well...I didn't break up with him because of a song.I think you all know why did I break up with him.Can we pls stop talking about that jerk? I don't want to vaist my time on him."-I said.-"Interesting.We have some photos you may like.Do you want to see them?"-Elen said.-"Yes..."-Justin and I said at the same time.First, there was a photo with Justin and me on a beach, than there was a photo of me and him at the cinema and the last one was on football match.-"Nice photos, huh?"-Elen asked.-"Yes..."-I said.-"Two best friends together."-said Justin.-"Best friends? I wouldn't say that.Let's see why!"-Elen said.There was a photo of Justin and me kissing in the pool.Our fans started creaming.-"How did you get this photo? "-Justin asked.-"Oh...brother."-I said and giggled.-"We saw Selena while she was entering in your house and we thought that you will go to the pool or somewhere around house.So, we got a photo from the plane.Our little plane."-Elen said.-"Good work."I said and laughed.-"I agree."-said Justin.-"Can you kiss now in front of us?"-Elen asked. -"Of course."-Justin said and kissed me.Our fans freaked out.

----------------

Heyyyy.....Guys.! Hope you like the book.Vote, coment and share.Tnx♥