Chapter 36

Justin's POV

If Selena wants to fight, than we will fight.I can't belive that she acts like this.Like a little girl.I went to Scotter to appologise.-"Hey...bro!"-I said.-"What do you want?"-Scotter asked.-"I am here to appologise.I want my friend and manager back."-I said.-"Uh...Ok!"-he said and I hugged him.-"So, what happened with Selena?"-he asked.-"Nothing.She wants to fight all the time.She isn't normal."-I said.-"Yeah...so, do you want to go on a dinner with Miley?"-he asked.-"Yes...sure."-I said.If Sel wants this, than i want it too.I will teach her a lesson.-"Okey...I will say to her.When do you want to go?"-he said.-"I will pick her up at 8 PM."-I said.-"Great."- he said and he called Miley.

Miley's POV

When I got Scotter's call, I was so happy.I wanted to go out with Justin for a long time.But...stupid Selena needed to appear and destroy everything.Well,I will dress myself, to be sweet for the dinner.I hope  that something will happen betwen us....Four hours pasted quickly and it was time for me to meet Justin.-"Hey....you are Miley, right?"-Justin said.-"Yeah...nice to meet you, Bieber."-I said and smiled.-"So, are you ready for the dinner?"-he asked.-"Yep..."-I said and hugged him.-"Don't get me wrong, but I have a wife and all around us are paparazzi...so, I don't realy want to hugg you."-he said.-"Oh, ok.Nevermid."-I said.-"Let's go."-he said and we left.We were on a dinner for an hour and than it was time to say goodbuy.-"See you, someday."-Justin said and hugged me.-"Um...you don't want to come to my house? For a coffie or something?"-I asked.-"No, thanks."-he said.-"Thanks for hugging me.Means to me a lot.You know that my boyfriend left me."-I said sadly.-"It is ok.You will be fine.You are pretty and awesome girl.You will find someone."-he said.I couldn't stop myself so I kissed him.I was in schok when I noticed that he kissed me back.That was  a long kiss and we bouth enjoy.-"So,do you want to come to my house, now?"-I asked.-"I am not sure.Maybe this is a mistake."-he said.-"It is not.I feel that we have something betwine us."-I said.-"Oh, ok.I will drive us to your house."-he said.Paparazzi got some photo of us, but Justin didn't see that.I didn't want to tell him, because than he would left, and I don't want him to leave now.I want him tonight just for myself.