Chapter 23

Selena's POV

This isn't happening.Justin didn't cheated me.I thought he loves me.But..no! He hates me..he is with me just because of money and fans.Stupid life.And what about this baby? I think this with me and Justin won't get better.I am oficialy breaking up with him.Or I am not? This whole relation was a game.F*** you Justin Drew Bieber.You idiot.-"Demi,where are my stufs?"-I asked Demi when I came to the hotel!-"They are in your room.But why? Where are you going? "-she said.-"Home...where I belong.And yeah....I am breaking up with Justin."-I said.-"What? But...baby"-Demi said.-"Oh, baby will be fine.I am moving to my mum's house."-I said.-"But, Sel..."-Demi said.-"No,please don't tell Justin anything."-I said.-"Ok..fine.Call me when you come."-Demi said.-"Ok...see you. Buy, hunny"-I said.-"Take care of yourself."-Demi said and I left.I hope that I will never ever see Justin again.

Justin's POV

-"Demi! Alfredo! Where is Selena?"-I shouted.They were just looking at me without saying anything.-"Please guys.Tell me."-I said.-"What did you do to her, you idiot?"-Demi shouted.-"I swear that I didn't do anything.One girl came to us and she told to Selena that I cheated her."-I said.-"When?"-Alfredo asked.-"When Sel and I broke up.I remeber that I just went to that bar and I got drunk.After that I don't remeber anything."-I said.-"Well...maybe you don't.But I know everything.You went to that bar and you did everything that that girl told you."-Alfredo said.-"Why the hell didn't you tell me?"-I shouted at him.-"I didn't want you and Selena to find out and than fight."-Alfredo said.-"Well, that is happening now.Because of you."-I said angrly.-"Because of me? You did that with the girl, not me.And you said to her that you hate Selena."-Alfredo said.-"How do you know that?"-I asked.-"She recorded everything."-Alfredo said.-"OMG, why is this happening?"-Demi said.-"Where is Selena?I need to find her."-I said.-"I don't know."-Demi said.-"I know that you are lieing.Tell me Demi! Please."-I said.-"I promised to her that I won't tell you."-Demi said.-"Do you want to Jelena come back?"-I asked.-"Yes...but."-Demi said.-"Say Demi."-I shouted. -"She went back to LA.She will stay at her mum's house."-Demi said.-"Ok, thanks a lot.Guys, I am leaving tonight.See you in LA than."-I said and I left to pack my stufs.Where are you Selena?Why did you leave? I need you right near me now.I miss your eyes, huggs, kisses.

.I miss your voice.Please don't leave me now.Please, for the love of our baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys.This is just a begining of the Jelena's drama.Hope you are enjoying.Vote, comment and share.Love you!:)))♥♥♥♥

xx Stasicaaaa xx