Chapter 32

Selena's POV

Two mounths have pasted and today is Justin's and my weading.Why did we wait this long? Well...first of all we needed to prepair everything for our weading...second of all Demi and Alfredo had to do the same thing because they will marry in the same day as we are.Isn't it fantsitc? That will be the bast day ever.So,like I said befor, today is out big day.Demi and I bought our weading dresses and our mum's halped us with dressing.-"You look fantasitc, girl."-I said.-"You too! This is the best day ever.Are you nervous?"-Demi said.-"Yep...a lot."-I said and we laughed.We helped eachother with the make up...we look amazing.We realy do.-"So,how is the baby?"-Demi asked.-"Oh, she is fine.OMG, I can't belive that it will born in about mounth."-I said.-"Me eather.Can't wait to find out is it a girl or a boy! What would you like it to be?"-Demi said.-"I don't know.And I don't care, Demi.It is my baby and I want it the best.I want it to be healty and with a good soul."-I said.-"You are right, mumy."-Demi said.-"Yeah....yeah! Wait until you get pregnant."-I said.-"Girls, it's time."-mum said.-"We are coming."-I said.-"So this is it."-Demi said. -"Umh...let's go..."-I said and took her hand.We are bouth so excited.Everyone can see it.-"Ready, hunny?"-mum asked me.-"Yes...thanks mum."-I said.-"For what?"-mum asked.-"For everything you have donne for me."-I said and hugged her.She started crying and I was about to cry too, but Demi said.-"Come on, stop.You will destroy your make up."-Demi said.-"Right...no more cry.Today is our lucky day."-I said.-"Yes...let's go..."-Demi said and we left to the church.

Justin's POV

Alfredo and I were waiting for girls to come.-"God, I am so excited."-I said.-"Shut up, dude.You are like a little girl."-Alfredo said.-"Me? You are freaking out everytime you reconise that you are having your weading today."-I said. -"Oh,Justin.I think that we are more excited than girls."-Alfredo said.-"Me too..we are such an idiots."-I said.-"Maybe...but they love us.So, that means we aren't that much idiots."-Alfredo said.-"Yes...right."-I said.-"Imagine that someone of us ran before weading starts."-Alfredo said.-"Well...I won't do that."-I said.-"Me eather...but just imagine."-Alfredo said.-"Umh...Selena would kill me."-I said.-"The same is with Demi."-Alfredo said and we laughed.-"So, your baby is going to be born soon."-Alfredo said.-"Yes...oh, I will be dady.That is a big responsibility."-I said.-"Oh, yeah...Lol!"-Alfredo said.At the moment the girls came.And the weading song begun.I took Selena's hand and I asked her.-"So,are you nervous?"-I asked.-"What do you think?"-Sel said.-"I think you are...just like me."-I said.-"I am...so much.Look at Demi and Alfredo, they are so sweet."-Sel said.-"Umh...they are.And we are too."-I said.-"Always....no paparazzi...interesting."-Sel said.-"No, I told them not to come.This is out private moment."-I said.-"Great...let's enjoy."-Sel said.-"Let's enjoy."-I said and smiled.

Demi's POV

We were entering into the church.The church is amazing.I love it.-"Demi, I will die!"-Alfredo said.-"Shut up, girl."-I said and Alfredo giggled.-"Oh, Selena and Justim are so nice...and they don't look nervous!"-Alfredo said.-"Yeah..yeah...it only looks like that.Selena is so excited!"-I said.-"Justin too.Shh....the priest is coming."-Alfredo said.The priest was talking for a long time.It was so borning.And finaly at the end.-"Demetra Lovato, do you want to marry this man called Alfredo."-the priest asked.-"Yes...I do."-I said and smiled.-"Do you, Alfredo want to marry Demetra?"-he asked.-"Yes...of course I do."-Alfredo said.And after us he said the same thing to Sel and Justin.They were so funny.Lol, just like us.Four best friends idiots.The night finished in the hotel.We all were having a great time....And after all...(you know what happned next).