Chapter 35

Justin's POV

I am enjoing in every moment with my children.They are amazing.The girl name is Hana and the boy name is Alex.Selena is so tired.I am too! But that is normal.We are always with the kids.-"Justin, can you please help me?"-Selena asked.-"I am coming, baby."-I said but than Scotter called me.He realy needs to call when I don't want to.-"Yes..."-I answered.-"Bieber, come to my office now."-he said.-"I can't come now, bro.I need to help Selena with the kids."-I said.-"I don't care.How many times do I have to tell you? Come here now.Job is more important than kids."-he said.-"Ugh...fine.I am coming.Is it realy that important?"-I asked.-"Yes...and hurry up."-he said.I went to Selena to tell her the news.-"Sel, I need to go.Scotter wants me to come quickly.It is important."-I said.-"More important than kids and me?"-Sel asked.-"No...yes...but I will come soon..and I will help you."-I said.-"Um...Justin.Just go.I don't want to talk with you!"-Sel said.-"Please don't be mad."-I said and hugged het but she pushed me.-"Go,please go."-she said.-"Fine!!"-I shouted and left the house.I went to Scotter to see what does he want.-"Hey...what's up?"-Scotter asked.-"What do you want? Because of you, I am fighting with my wife."-I said angrly.-"It's not because of me.It is because of you two.Listen, I want you to meet my sister's friend.Her name is Miley."-he said.-"And what about her?"-I asked.-"I want you to go on a dinner with her.She broke up with her boyfriend because she cheated her and now she wants revange."-he said.-"Are you f***** normal? I have a wife and two beautiful children.Why don't you go with her?"-I shouted.He punched me.-"Talk nice to me.Ok? Listen, I am your menager and you will do what I am saying you to.Fine?"-he said.-"No, it's not fine.You are not my manager anymore.You are fired."-I said.-"You are making a big mistake boy."-he said.-"First of all, I am not a boy anymore.I am 21, you grandfather.And second of all, I am the boss here, not you."-I said and I left him alone.Yeah..he will tell me what to do.Right...And I would never date any other girl except Selena.She is my wife and my everything.

Selena's POV

I can't belive.I thought that he will change after we get married and get children.Guess I was wrong.He left me alone here with kids, because of his stupid job.I am so mad...I hate him.-"Selena, I am home."-I heared his voice.-"Selena, please come downstairs.I need to talk with you."he said.I didn't want to, but I had to.He was so loud.I was scared that he will wake up the children.I went downastairs.-"Can you be a little bit more louder?"-I said.-"Sorry....but it was the only way to get you here."-he said.-"Yeah...right.What do you want?"-I said.-"Please forgive me.I don't want to fight.I fired Scotter because he was so bossy.He wanted me to get his sister's friend on a dinner."-Justin said.-"What?And what did you say?"-I asked.-"That I don't want to.I have a wife and children and I can't."-he said.-"Just because you have a wife and children? Oh, nice.You don't have to worry about us, go on a date with her."-I said.-"Selena, what the hell is wrong with you?"-he asked.-"Nothing.Just leave me alone."-I said.-"Selena, I love you, why can't you see?"-Justin said.-"I can't see because it is a lie."-I said.-"Fine, if you want to fight, than we will fight.Great job, Selena."-Justin said and went outside.-"Yeah...that's right.Go to your stupid job, Scotter and that bitch.I don't care."-I screamed and I woke up the children.Oh,can't be better.Ugh...I hate him...I hate this life.