Chapter 15

Selena's POV

Me and Justin went to Hawaii alone, because Demi and Alfredo didn't want to.I am so sorry because of them.I thought that they will stay together like Justin and I.-"Sel, what are you thinking about?"-Justin asked me.-"What do you think? About Demi and Alfredo. Maybe this is all our falt."-I said.-"Well, I don't think so.They were happy on their date.Remeber, they wanted to cheat us!"-Justin said.-"Maybe,but if that is our falt, I will blame myself for the rest of my life.Why? Because I destroied my friend's realtionship."-I said.-"Hunny, calm down.It's not your falt.Everything is gonna be alright."-Justin said.-"Yeah...you're right.Thanks for supporting me, baby!"-I said and hugged him.-"No, thank you for being here in my life.You are the cuttiest and the best thing in my life.You are the other half of my heart.Love you!"-Justin said and kissed me.This was so sweet, so I started crying.-"Did I say something wrong?"-Justin asked me.-"No, you are the best boyfriend ever.I love you and I always will."-I said and I kissed him.That was a pretty long kiss.

Justin's POV

Selena and I are so happy together.I hope this will last forever.She is an angel! I love her.So, after the flight we went to the hotel.The hotel looks good...there is a spa and a pool too.The bedrooms are so big.You have everything you want in there.Selena and I left our bags in our rooms and we left to the beach.There were a lot of people and fans of course.Many of them wanted to take a photo of Jelena.Sel and I enjoyed.After we finished that we went into the see.The water was warm and Sel learned how to surf.She was so funny.Lol!-" Justin.This is so hard.I can't learn this."-Sel told me.-"You are doing great.I think you learned it."-I said and smiled.-"You are crazy."-Sel said and we laughed.-"Well I am taking you to the tonight's dinner."-I said.-"Sounds good.Hm...what do you think what are Demi and Alfredo doing?"-Sel asked me.-"I don't know.We can call them."-I said.-"No,we will leave them alone.This is our trip and I want to enjoy in it."-Sel said and I agreed with her.

Demi's POV

-"Can't belive that they realy belived us."-Alfredo said.-"Me eather.They are so naiv."-I said and laughed.-"Well, I am glad that they are now on a Hawaii! That means we are alone."-Alfredo said.-"Yeah...and it was a little bit akward when I had to act our big fight.I hope that won't happen for a real."-I said.-"It won't.You know why?"-Alfredo said.-"Why?"-I said and giggled.-"Beacuse I love you."-Alfredo said and we kissed.-"I love you too."-I said.-"Are we going to lie Justin and Sel a little bit more, when they come?"-Alfredo asked.-"Yes...we will.They will learn to stop messing in our life and relationship."-I said.-"We are a great team, aren't we?"-Alfredo asked.-"Yep, we are.Now, let's watch a horor film."-I said.-"Wow....you are going to be soo scared."-Alfredo said.-"No,I am breaver than you."-I said and laughed.-"We will see...."-Alfredo said and he hugged me.We started watching the movie.