Chapter 37- She Remembers

Janella's POV

Good morning sunshine!! Since I remember some, yeah some of my throwbacks, I wanna clarify if it's true. But some memories are blurred.

I am about to take a bath but my sister went inside my room without knocking. Respect.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Her beautiful eyes aren't beautiful. Duuh!? "I just wanna ask if we an gi down together?" -Julia. Us? Together? No way!

"No!!! So go down now... Shoo... If you're scared, you have your nanny there so you shouldn't be."

"But--" -Julia. I hate people saying buts.

"I SAID GO DOWN NOW!!" I guess mom heard me shout at my poor little sister, she went inside my room too.

"Ella!" -Karylle. She carried Julia, went out of my room finally.

So I took a bath and dressed up. After, I went downstairs, headed to the parking and I told the driver to send me to mamita's house. The driver started the engine but dad blocked the way.

"Where are you going? And you haven't eaten your breakfast.." -Yael. I'm used to it.. Not eating breakfast.

"I'm going to mamita's house. Why? What's wrong?"

"You haven't eat breakfast yet." -Yael. Psh.

"I'm used to it."

"You might get sick." -Yael. I don't care. I instructed the driver to go and dad just went away. In other words, doesn't care.

"Ella, what are you doing here early in the morn?" -ZsaZsa. Clarify things up.

"Mamita, I can remember some things." I said seriously.

"Huh? What do you mean?" -ZsaZsa.

"I had an amnesia right? Now I can remember what happened before the accident." "I just wanna clarify if it's true. I remember dad left me when mom went to America to work. A woman named Angel adopted me and when mom saw me on Showtime, she taught I was her daughter. We took the DNA test and the result was positive. Are those true?"

"Yes!! You can remember? OMG! Ynaa!!" -ZsaZsa.

"But you still should call me Ella. Even though I can remember some, it's still me, Ella not Yna."

"Oww... Okay. Like nothing changed." -ZsaZsa. Right!

"Can you promise me you wont tell mom, dad, Julia or anyone who exists in the world?"

"Promise. Cross my heart." -ZsaZsa.

"You know I trust you, mamita. Thank you."

"I think you need to go home?" -ZsaZsa. So she's sending me out of her house?

"Okay, bye mamita!" I already went home, my sister, yes sister, approached me. Feeling close! "What now?"

"Mom and dad just wants to say, because they're out for a date, fix your things, we're going to the Phils! Yayy!!" -Julia. Oh yeah, right timing.

"Yah okay. Now get out of my sight."

"Why?" -Julia. Ugh! This girl is so stupid!

"Cause I hate you." She ran towards her nanny. I told you, just tell her you hate her and she'll ran away.

"Hello Philippines!!" We just arrived and we're still here in the airport.

"Where are we gonna go now?" -Julia.

"Somewhere." She's so stupid, really. Ofcourse, her question is where, probably the answer's someWHERE.

I think I'm the one who's stupid. Hihi.

"We'll be staying at the same condo, Ella. Where we stayed last 3 years. Remember?" -Karylle. Hmm..

"Yah. Temporary rooms..." I remember I used to call the rooms like that.

We went there but not te exact unit. A new, modern and more stylish than before. Because yeah, today's soooo modern.

"Where's my room? Oh I mean temporary room?" -Julia. Such a copycat! No originality.

"Haha. You'll be sharing temporary rooms with your sister." -Yael. Nooooo!

"What? No way. Well she can sleep in the couch."

"There are to beds in that room." -Karylle. Pointing to the room beside their room, I think.

We went there. I was in the bigger and wider bed, my little sister will be sleeping on a more smaller bed. Wahahaha!

"Girls, prep now. We're going to eat our lunch at.. Somewhere." -Karylle. Oh yeah, I'm starving.

We ate our lunch at Melo's Steakhouse.

@janellaahh22: Gambas+ Carbonara+ Striploin= Lalalalunch!

"Ella, what's your drink?" -Yael.

"Just water."

"You dont want Softdrinks?" -Julia. When I said water, water. "So KJ."

"Whatever." I just really hate my sister. She's so urgh! I can't explain er stupidness!

While we we're eating, someone thumped my back. It wasn't harsh.

"Ellaaahh!!" -Phoemela. Wait, I remember her. Phoem?

"Phoemela? Is that you?" When I recognized her, surely... "Aaahhh!! Long time no seee!!"

"Phoemela?" -Karylle. Yes, it's Phoem!!!

"Who is she?" -Julia. Again? She wanna be friends with my friends? No! She cant be.

"Okay, I'm done eating. I'll just be outside with Phoem?" Mom and dad agreed and so went outside, just by the door and girl talk!

"Hey, where have you been?" -Phoemela. From hell. Nah, just kidding.

"New York. So where's Nica and Phoebe? Miss their crayness!"

"They're at their home's, maybe." -Phoemela.

"Haha. Can we have a small reunion?"

"Sure! Why not? Where and when?" -Phoemela.

"Wait, will your parents let you?"

"Ofcourse. They always let me naman. So where and when?" -Phoemela.

"I wanted to go to uhmm... Enchanted Kingdom? Yeah."

"Sureeee!! Let's also go to Splash Island?" -Phoemela. Hmm?

"Aha! Yah. I need to go, my fam's done eating and I think you also need to go to your fam. But wait, give me your number so we can talk about when will we do the small reunion." We exchaned digits and we separated ways.

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your having a good time with your fam! Tomorrow's July 21, YaRylle's 4th month as Mr. and Mrs. Yuzon!!! <3 Well I'll be celebrating.. Hihi.