Chapter 63

Karylle's POV

It' time for ENCHANTED KINGDOM! Yay! Its been a long time since I've been there. I'm so excited, well not only me.

"Weeee!! I LOVE ENCHANTED KINGDOM!!" -Julia. We're currently here at the car, yeah still at the car not yet at Enchanted. Kazoooom!

"ENCHANTED, ENCHANTED, ENCHANTED, KINGDOM KINGDOM, KINGDOOOOM! Enchanted, Enchanted, Enchanted, Kingdom Kingdom, Kingdoooooom!!" She keeps repeating and repeating and repeating and repeating it over and over and over and over again, P.S. She keeps saying that THE WHOOOOOLEEEEE TRIP! Can you believe that? Hayys.., My Julia, she's too energetic.

"Okay. Stop saying that, Julia. We're already here." -Janella. That's a warning tone. Julia really stopped! Haha. Maybe she was too scared, cause Ella when she's pissed she gets really mad. Ella went out of tge car.

"You're in so much trouble, Julia. Later, after all the fun, approach her okay?" I gave her a little piece of advice.

"Yeah. Well I was just too excited." -Julia.

"But you know it irritates her right? You know naman your sister."

"Ey? Okay." -Julia. Pumasok na kami at enjoy naman kami sa entertainment so we need to capture moments. Haha. Yan kami eh, sorry, mahilig talaga kami sa mga pictures! Amp. Hahaha!!

@anakarylle: The fam at EK! #enchanted

Bump and Splash for Ella, Ethan, Zac and Zoe feels like they're kids daw. Anchor's Away for me and Yael is ouchy in the tummy. It feels like urgh. I promise I wouln't ride that ride again. But atleast it's worth riding, really fun and P.S. kung malakas kiliti niyo, prepare lots of oxygen. HAHA. Like when I'm on the ride, I'm ike "PLEASE STOP THE RIDEEEE!!! YAAEEEEL!!" Then Yael was like: "Enjoy the moment, baby. WOOOOO!!' Then when the ride was finally finishes, I didn't know they took us a picture. So it was the ugliest picture of me. Zia and Coco was laughing out loud.

"Epic ate! HAHAHAH! Dami kong tawa mga 100++ na yata! HAhahhahah! Oh, 200++ na!" -Zia.

"Shut up, Zia. Or else you'll be the next one who'll ride that one." ffective yun, Karylle. Nakakatakot yung sinabi mo. Tenge leng ako noh? Eh paano kung ayaw niya? She's waaay stronger and bigger than me kaya. But oooohhh... She stopped, effective nga! HAHAHAHA!!

For all of us, Paintball (XPP) was like so fun because all of us had to play. Yael pulled me all the way to a huge wheel kinda thingy. It's the Wheel of Fate. He knows I'm afraid of heights! Well, remembering the AnneRylle Magpasikat. It's worth trying. When I close my eyes cause we're already too high, I found it elaxing with the air-y atmosphere.

SPPED. The Space Shuttle, dundundundun. Yael, Nicole and I tried it and I actually tried it before, before, before and that past ride turned out to be, FUN! (present) I was in the middle, frightening. Janella, Zoe, Ethan and Zac wants to try but their grandparents wouldn't let them cause they're too young daw.

"Mamita! YOLO! You know YOLO!" -Zac.

"Zac. you know I dont want to be called LOLO." -Modesto. HAHAHAHA! Si dad! Wala sa trend. Or bingi lang talaga?

Heard about the Rio Grande Rapids? Me, Yael, Zia, Boo, Coco, Xander, and Ethan. Splashes here, we're going sideways. Dangerous as it way seem, but not really.

"It's time for saying sorry, Julia." I said.

"Okay, mom." Then yeah, she went to Ella. Ella's alone eating on a bench. Munching a burger and sipping a bottle of soda.

Janella's POV

"Ate," Oh. It's Julia.

"Hey."

"Sorry."

"Tsk."

"Why? Are you still mad at me?"

"What are you saying? Why will I be mad?"

"WHAT!!?? You mean you aren't mad??"

"Uhuh? Exactly. You're going crazy."

"Cause awhile ago, I kept saying Enchanted Kingdom so I thought you were annoyed."

"Just for that? Haha. You're so crazy talaga."

"Just cause... Sorry."

"You dont need to cause I'm not mad. Okay?"

"Got it."

Julia's POV

"Mom! Mom!" I went to mom who's now talking to dad.

"Yeah? Oh. So how did it go?" -Karylle. I crossed arms.

"She's not mad at me! Why mom? Why did you need to embarras me infront of her! She.Is.Not.Mad!"

"Okay... Then good. What's wrong?" -Karylle.

"You embarrased me, mom!"

"Eh? Why me? I'm not there when you said sorry." -Karylle.

"Hmmp."

"Come here." Then she pulled me to her. "Sometimes, we need to be humble. I mean we always need to be humble, okay? It's for the better. You did a great one over there. For that, you deserve a cup of ice cream. Come, I'll buy you one!" OKAY!! For that, I'll make an achievement everyday for ice cream!!

UPDATE! This one's dedicated and congratulations TBJ,Congrats to all! #KimRylle #VhongJhong #AnneLeen #RyCe! You all did a great performace. Good job. You all made us happy. But, mostly, KimRylle's the best. :)