Chapter 40- Trouble

Janella's POV

Since I love (sarcastic).. My little sister, I let her in my room. Haha!

"Julia, give me my guitar pleasee?" Julia did do what I'm saying. "Julia my dear sister, can you get me a smoothie?"

"But you have your nanny.." -Julia. The heck?

"I said give me a smoothiee.." I said sweetly but deep inside me, I'm getting mad at her already.

She went downstairs and she have no choice but to get me a smoothie. Where's mom and dad? Work. Always.

After few minutes, she went inside my room holding a Smoothie.

"That's easy." Evil laugh.

More sisterly love inside my room and our nanny went inside my room and told us that it's already eating time. Our nanny stayed in the room cause they need to fix our things, what Julia scattered.

"Go on, go first."

"But--" -Julia.

"No more buts, sis." She went first. And when she turned back, I pushed her. Hahaha!

"Ella! What have you done! I'll tell your mom!" -Julia's nanny. So what? I went back in my room and told my nanny to bring food in my room instead.

I was about to take a nap but I heard a siren from outside. Fire? I looked out from my room wimdow, there's an ambulance and they're bringing Ella in. 0.o I'm in big trouble. (Play trouble by taylor swift)

I took a nap to forget about it. Zzzzzz...

I opened my eyes and saw mom and dad looking at me, seriously.

"Ella, we're so dissapointed in you." -Yael. Ouch. I dont like how he told the dissapoint word.

"Do you know we're your sister is? She's im the hospital, comatose, Ella. Gosh!" -Karylle. Coma? Like what happened to me? Well atleast we already had the same experience.

"You're grounded until Julia will wake up." -Yael. What? What if she wakes up after 3 years? Does that mean I'm grounded for 3 years? Oh no. This cant be real

They went out of my room and probably wemt to the hospital. They dont want me to go to the hospital and visit Julia cause they said maybe I'll just you know, kill her.

It's good my nanny is here. She've been my nanny for 5 years. She've been my one and only companion cause mom and dad? They're with Julia, always.

Everyday when I wake up, I only see my fancy and girly room. Mom and dad dont let me out of my room. So my nanny only brings food and what I need in my room. When I want anything, I just buy online. And my nanny will get it and bring it to me. Oh I love it. Just inside my room and I have nothing to do but do what I want.

More days passed...

My nanny went inside my room, happily. She told me..

"Good news Ella! You're sister is awake! Finally, you're not grounded anymore." -My nanny. Is that even a good news?

"Correction ya, BAD NEWS, really bad." I put my headphones and played music.

Chapter 40 dedicated to @kylie42. She gave me this idea. So thanks!