Chapter 41- Hello Philippines!

Janella's POV

So it's time for me to go to the Philippines, again. My flight's later so I still have time to say bye to my dear little sister. Oh, if you're thinking how did I tell mom and dad?

*throwback* Still my POV

"Hi!" I entered the FAMILY room where mom, dad and Julia are watching a movie.

"Ella, what do you need?" -Yael. Still focused on the movie.

"I wanna go to the Philippines." What Ella wants, Ella gets. Huh.

"Uhh.. Okay, be safe. We cant go with you cause we need to be with Ella. She needs us. And you're a big girl so I guess you can manage yourself?" -Karylle. Why, I also need them too. I'm also their daughter.

Enough of the drama.

Okay Ella, you're just okay. You can handle yourself. "Be strong"

"Thanks! Enjoy YOUR... FAMILY bonding!" Ouch. It hurts.

So yeah, it was just easy.

I went downstairs to eat.

"Ya, where's everyone?"

"They said they're gonna eat outside?" -My nanny. Without me? "I know what you're thinking. You know--"

"Ya, I said it's okay." I started eating and ate it all up. Today's a boring one.

.
.
.
.
.

"Bye Ella! Be safe!" -My nanny. Where's my fambam? I dont know and I dont care. My nanny went with me at the airport. I feel so unloved. Mom and dad gave me a card and when I need anything I'll just gonna get money from the bank.

Kazoom!

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello Philippines and Hello World!" I'm here Philippines. And goodbye hell! Yes, I'm soooooo far from my sister now. Now I will never see her again. Haha, I know this wouldnt last forever, I hope it will.

"Ohhoho Ella!" -Nica, Phoem, Phoebe. Aaahh!!! Who told them I'm here?

"Who told you? Hmm..."

"Hi Ella! Selfie-er here!" -Zoe. Zoeee!!!

"Ahh.. You guys told my friends... Ah okay."

"Why are you crying?" -Ysabel. Me? Crying? Oh no, I dont know why tears are flowing all over my cheeks. "Ahh... You're dad and mom scolded you noh?"

"No. This is just tears of joy."

"Tears of joy tears of joy... I know why!!" -Zac. Yes he knows. I told him once, accidentally.

"Shatap Zac," He zippered he's mouth. Good boy!

"Who's that?" -Zia. Titaaa!!! I missed my mom and dad's family. I want it better here, cause here, I know many people loves me. Not like when I'm at New York, no one does. Only Julia.

"Where's tita Karylle by the way?" -Nica.

"An your little sister?" -Phoemela. They dont know, I never told them.

"Ehem." -Zac. Geez!

"Uhmm... They're at NY. They DONT WANNA go here. Cause Julia doesn't want, so mom and dad will not."

"But how about you? Can you live alone?" -Phoebe. Alone? Yes, that's how I decribe myself. Alone. Forever Alone.

"I can manage. Like mom said, I'm already a big girl. I can take care of myself."

"But Ella... I know you cant cook." -Nica.

"I can--"

"I'll cook for you, Ella. Promise. Everyday," -Nicole. Aww... I wanna stay here forever. Where someone have time to cook for me. Where someone thinks of me. Where many people loves me.

"Oh, crying again. What's your problem ba?" -Ysabel. Why do tears always flow on my cheeks? I hate drama!

"Tears of joy, tita, I told you. Or maybe I just drank lots of water. I'm not dehydrated,"

"Let's talk about that later. Let's have lunch!" -Zia. We ate somewhere. I dont know and I dont care. What's important is that I eat. I'm starving.

"So Ella, tell us." -Nicole. "I'm so excited to hear."

"Nooo! That's tears of joy. Cause I saw you guys again."

"Hmm... Why before? You dont cry when you see us. And your not dramatic. You're a fun person, you dont cry for little things." -Nicole. Uhuhuh.

"Tsk. Tita's... I said, these are tears of joy. Period."