Chapter 55-Prepare

Janella's POV

"Ate, what does Philippines look like?" -Julia. Aww.

"Awesome, beautiful, lovely, and a good place to stay. And, and, you'll surely meet new friends. And, and, and, you'll meet the Yuzon and Tatlonghari Claaan!"

"Wow. Sounds exciting! It makes me more excited!" -Julia.

"Uhuh. That's why, you should learn Filipino already. Ayan, dont change the topic, continue memorizing those words."

"Do I really need to know these words?" -Julia.

"Yeah you should. You wanna have new Filipino friends right? Hm maybe you can use that to have new friendsies." -Chloe.

"Last time I asked mom if they have English subject, mom said YES. So probably, they can understand our language." -Julia.

"Parehas talaga kayo Ella, parehong matigas ang ulo?" -Ciara.

"Whatever Ciara. Paintindihin muna natin si Julia ng Filipino bago kita anuhin dyan."

"Julia memorize now... We know your intelligent, so we know you can memorize those fast." -Eliana.

"Hm okay. But can you leave me here? Ya know, these words are new to me so I need concentration, really." -Julia.

"K. Got it." -Crays. Lumabas na kami sa room niya. Finally, napapayag namin si Julia baby. Special thanks to Eliana.

"Hmm I know I should be thanked." -Eliana.

"Thanks to youuuuu..." -Crays except Eliana. We sang in union.

"Uhuh." -Eliana. Maldita radar on? Haha.

That night....

Julia's POV

"Look baby Julia, its 10:00 already, you know that's not sleeping time for babies." -Yael.

"But I really cant sleep eh."

"Remember? Later, dawn's our flight. Sleep now, then we'll wake you up at 1." -Karylle.

"Yaaaay... Okaaaay." I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. Then I heard the door creek open and close knowing that mah parents went outside already.

Tik tok tik tok

Aaaaahh!!! I. Really. Cant. Sleep. I give up. I better play iPad, or better yet, just look up at the ceiling. Sighs.

Until I heard few knocks, meaning, its already 1:00! Yaaay! Now I feel like gping to sleep, but I know it's too late. Sigh. Better sleep in the car on our way to the airport.

So I closed my eyes so they think I am fall asleep.

"Julia, Julia wake up." -Karylle. I didnt open my eyes but moaned, that's what I do whenever she wakes me up! Then kissed her in one side of her rosy cheeks.

"You ah. Wake up, you still need to shower." -Karylle.

"Eeeeeehhh."

"Ah you dont want ha?" -Karylle.

"Wahaha--haha-mo-sto-op-i-it!!" She's tickling me. "Mom---!! Ill wake up alrea--haha-dyy!!"

After I shower, we went down to eat breakfast.

"Hey good morning baby Ella!" -Janella.

"Yaaay! Good morning to all of yaa!"

"Yiee baby Julia's excited." -Yael.

"Ofcourse, ate Ella said we'll meet the Tatlonghari and Yuzon clan! Ofcourse I'll be excited."

@babyjulia: See you later Philippines!

Comments:

@ziaquizon: Aww see you real soon Julia!! Excited to see how beautiful you are in person!

CUT!

Happy reading wattypaddy-ers!