Chapter 39

Janella's POV

What a tiring morning! Just got home from gym with my friends.. I need to let my mom and dad buy me something. Well, I cant afford it myself. Duuh? I'm not yet working!

I opened the door of their bedroom quietly. I saw them talking.

"I miss Yna so much." -Karylle. Talking about Yna huh. Me? Nah, I'm not Yna anymore cause I'm the invincible Ella.

"Yah. If I only could reverse time. I wanna correct what is wrong and for sure, I'll be happy." -Yael. Oh shemaayy!

"So sad it will never happen." -Karylle. Woah right.

"I know we're not able to be happy before, but we can start a new life, happily." -Yael. I'm feeling a pang of guilt.

"Uuh.. Excuse me?" I entered their room and put their attention to me.

"What do you need?" -Karylle.

"I can remember." I dont know why I said it. Maybe because of my guilt? I cant tell them I just accidentally said it.

"Remember before? OM Gee." -Karylle.

"Oh my Yna?" -Yael. No, you cant call me that.

"No. I'm still Ella. Yes I remember but nothing changed. Im still me, Ella."

"Hooh... I thought eerything will be alright if you can remember." -Karylle.

"Oh well, can I have some money? I-i need it for my you know, wants." Dd gave me some money. I have some saving so I dont need lots of them.

*Mamita's house*

"Mamitaaaaa!"

"Hey!" -ZsaZsa. Beso beso..

"Mamita, I already told mom and dad. Why? Cuase I was so guilty, I ccidentally told them."

"I know, there's still good in you maybe that's why you accidentally said you can remember." -ZsaZsa. Good in me?

"Why? Do you think I'm bad? Oh,"

"No. Not what you're thinking. I mean---" -ZsaZsa.

"No need to explain, mamita. It's okay. :/ I went out of her house.

"Wait, are you mad?" -ZsaZsa.

"No. And why would I get angry to my own grandmother. Bye mamita." I walked continually and went to me and my friends' base.

All of them are inside.

"Why do you look so sad?" -Roxy. Michaela Roxanne Caro is a Mexican-Spanish smart NewYorker.

"Uhh.. Nothing."

"We know when you have a problem. One less problem?" -Bianca. Bianca Anella Vennett is 3/4 Italian. She has this accent but she can also control it sometimes. And also, she idolizes Ariana Grande.

"You dont need to know girls. It's a personal thing so puh-lease.. Get off the line."

I'm not the Yna they will be expecting. Who's sweet, caring and blahblah. I dont care. I hate myself being kind. So I hate myself before, I hate Yna. Why did I became like this? Beacuse of..

*throwback*

Still my POV

"Ella, can we have your room for your baby sister?" -Karylle.

"I have no baby sister yet. Why? Is it a girl?"

"Yes it is. So can you give her room to your little sister?" -Yael.

"Where will I sleep then? With the two of you?"

"No. You'll be sleeping in the guests room." -Karylle. I just found myself agree-ing with what they asked. Urgh! Then why not they put up my little sister's room at the guests room?

FF.

We're at the hospital, mom is in the operating room now. and we're jsut waiing for te operation to finish. I'm with mamita and dad's inside. She cant wait to see the baby. But not me.

"Maaa," -Yael. Dad just went outside from the O.R.

"So let's go to the room now?" -ZsaZsa. Her ace is full of happiness.

They excitedly went to the room, I also went there but erase the 'excitedly' word.

"Hey mom," I greeted her. She just woke up.

And a nurse and doctor ame in, with the baby.

"Congratulations again Mr. and Mrs. Yuzon, it's a healthy baby girl." -Doctor. And the nurse lay down the baby on the.. I dont know. Just imagine where the babies are placed when brought in the room.

The nurse and doctor went outside the room.

"So, what do you wanna name the pretty baby girl?" -ZsaZsa.

"We have options but we're not yet sure what to pick." -Yael. "The last decision's with K."

"I'll just think about it." -Karylle.

It's like they dont feel my prescence in this room.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Mom and Julia already came home from the hospital yesterday. They brought her to MY room. I'm not really comfortable sleeping in the guest room. These past few days, I haven't talked to mom, dad or even mamita. Where am I? Just in the guest room. Their attention is ALL with Julia.

From that day on, I became like this. The day when my world turned around. The day I realized I have no more companion. I became a loner but after 2 years, I found my friends who I know will never leave me. And the day when I realized no more other heartbreak will hurt me than Julia being in my life.

Ouch. It hurts.