Chapter 71- Little Sleepover x KJY

Julia's POV

"Mommy! Mommy!" -

"Yes baby?" -Karylle.

"Mommy can I have that sleepover thing with Kaelyn? Please mommy?"

"Okay. Call your tita Coco." -Karylle. Mom gave me her phone and I called tita Coco.

[Oh ate?]

"Tita! Its Ana Karylle's beautiful daughter, Hannah Julia Yuzon."

[Julia! Yes? Why'd you call?]

"Uhm. Tita can Kaelyn and I have a sleepover thing? Please? Titaaaaa."

[Oh sure. I'll bring Kaelyn there at 6:00 pm later. Okay bye!]

"Waaahh!! Thank you tita! Bye!"

-end-

"Mom! Here's your phone. Tita Coco let Kaelyn have a sleepover with me!"

"Now get ready with things you should need for a perfect sleepover." -Karylle.

"But I have no idea on how to do sleepovers. Its my first time mom, remember?"

"Oh ask your older sister then, little one." -Karylle.

"Pffft. Im not little anymore mom."

"You'll always be our little one, Hannah Julia." -Karylle.

"Okaay mom. Whatever you say." I went to ate our random room and she's listening to music. So I held her shoulder and shooked it a little.

"Oh Julia. Sup." -Janella.

"Ate, you see, Kaelyn and I will have a sleepover later. But I dont know what to do on sleepovers like that cause I've never done one yet."

"Ohhh... Just do things that you know you two will have fun." -Janella.

Do things that you know you two will have fun...

Hmm... Dolls! Dollhouses! Singing! Making animals through shadows! Xbox!

I have so many on my mind.

"Thank you so much ate! You're really the smartest! Love you!" Then I went to our room, I made a check list on what we'll need for a perfect sleepover.

"Oh Julia! Eat this on your sleepover. Its perf." -Janella. She ran to me.

"Bean Boozled!? Whats this?"

"Basta. Just follow the instructions. Have fun little sis!" -Janella.

"Thank you ate!!" And wala na siya, pumunta na sa living room.

*ding dong*

"Kaelyn's there! Open sesame." And the door opened haha. Kaelyn was in with her things. "Kaelyn!! Come in!"

"Hello cousin!" -Kaelyn. We did like random fun things, crazy fun stuff, and the bean boozled thing. its so eww. i even ate vomit, rotten egg, skunk spray, barf but toothpaste was good too. We even had a video on that tho.

@babyjulia: Such great beans. Bean boozled challenge with @kaelynbear

"Eww!"

"Urgh."

"So enjoying the beans?" -Janella. Ate suddenly opened the door. She's supposed to stay out when I do sleepovers!

"Ate! Its so eeww!" -Kaelyn, I.

"Haha. Just enjoy it." -Janella. And she went our of the room.

So moving on, we made sundae's like so good sundaes.

Janella's POV

Its 10:00 pm and Im so sleepy. But I cant sleep. Di ako mapakali. Nasa living room lang ako. Oo nga pala, where am I suppose to sleep?

So I knocked on mom and dad's door.

"Come in." -Karylle. Their on their bed, busy sa phones nila. Sweet pa. Haha. Cause like nakaakbay si dad kay mom tapos si mom nasa chest part ni dad. awww.

@janellaaahh22: Sorry for flooding but but sweet bed time for mom and dad but I'll be messing with them! Yay! haha sorry mom @anakarylle and dad @yaelyraz

"Dad, mom, can I sleep with you? Since Julia's having a sleepover. You have no other choice mom and dad."

"Haha. Yes come here now then." -Yael. next thing I know, theyre hugging and kissing and pinching my cheeks now. Aww. The moment deserves to be taken a picture

@janellaaahh22: Got to sleep with mom and dad tonight! Aww. @anakarylle @yaelyraz

Two updates in a story in a day! Thank you for the idea Lily! itsYKad tell your friend Hello from me!