III

48 hours before...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Princess Kenny sat in isolation in her chamber. Her long blond hair was given creme highlights in the bright summer sun, which also made tiny mirrors of her diamond earrings.

She had not dreamed of being married before, and even if she were to marry, it would not be to the Grand Wizard. Instead, it was the blond Paladin who truly had her heart.

But, alas... they were never meant to be...

Being alone for the past 5 days was starting to take it's toll. Instead of being outside in the sunshine and fresh air, she was cooped up in her chamber, breathing stale air and most likely acquiring a Vitamin D deficiency.

What she missed most, however, was frequently finding company in her dearest friends, who had no idea where she was or what was to come.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Not long after 3pm came some company. At the door stood a maiden named Wendy. However, due her outspoken nature, she was less liked than the princess. But, that didn't mean that the 2 didn't have a somewhat meaningful connection.

Wendy was tasked with designing and crafting the princess' wedding dress, all within 1 week. She did rise to the challenge, and by the 3rd day, Kenny had been fitted in the dress. The only missing component was something blue.

And that component was soon to be discussed.