IX

The festivities kicked off without a hitch. As soon as the bond was sealed with the "kiss", everyone migrated to the hall, which was overflowing with snacks, "fairy ale", other drinks, and packages either wrapped in bright colored paper or tucked away in bright paper bags.

A popular wedding tradition among the kingdoms is for the rulers of each of the different kingdoms to offer a drink to the princess, as a symbol of solidarity, hospitality, and unity.

One by one, kings came up to the princess with their concoctions, yet one by one, they saw as her face gave off a look of boredom. That could explain why they were all floored when she seemed impressed with the High Jew Elf's drink.

"Hmm.... mainly orange and cranberry, but with a hint of strawberry. I quite like it!" she said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The bard began to strum on an ukulele to the tune of "Can't Help Falling In Love With You", prompting everyone to gather around as the newlywed couple danced. It was awkward, as any first dance would be, but it still held some sort of sentiment.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not too long after the dance, the High Jew Elf found himself drawn to the Princess, who was slouched on the table. Her face was flushed, yet the rest of her skin was whiter than a sheet of paper. He sat down next to her in an effort to bring comfort.

"Did that dance tire you out?" he inquired.

"Maybe. My head just hurts. These lights are quite bright." she replied.

"They are, you're right. I'll bring this up to the Grand Wizard." he said as he stood up and walked over to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not too long after the Grand Wizard turned down the lanterns, Stan approached him at a running speed with his sword right in front of him. Luckily, with his staff, he was able to dodge the attack and land one back. While that raged on, multiple more warriors flodded in through the outside entrance with weapons drawn. They all fought for at least 30 minutes.

Finally, the battle ended, and they all looked on to find the Princess gone.