all hell is lose

She told us her very simple plan.
"Its quite simple actually you will hand me over to Marcel but not before you tell him to give all of his men over to you. When he submits you will give me over to him. I will take out a dagger and stab him in his heart." She says smiling.
"Im on board." Klaus stares at her.
"If anybody here gets hurt i will rip out your heart and shove it down your throat." She nods and says.
"Lets go." I begin to follow her, Klaus, and Elijah out the door.
"Your not coming love." Klaus says with a smirk.
"I already established i can take care of myself." I huff out annoyed.
"Yes you have but you could of died and your starting to get big. I inhale.
"I am not getting big." I yell.
"Your not getting fat your pregnant Caroline. Now we have to go."
"But-." He shut the door and left.

I sat in my room by myself for an hour. Kol, rebekah, Sophie, and hayley had all come in and talked to me 2 hours ago. I appreciated it but i missed everyone back home.
"Hello." My moms voice rings out.
"Mom." I say as a tear slips down my face.
"Caroline oh my god where are you. Why didn't you tell me you were leaving."
"Mom im not travelling the truth is im pregnant."
"What. Caroline dont mess around with me."  I giggle and tell her everything from graduation to my last few days in New Orleans.
"Im gonna be a grandma."
"Yes you are." I laugh out.
"But honey are you okay with klaus being the father."
"I am. I know he'll protect me and them even though he pushes me away. And no hes not in love with me but he does love me." She sighs.
"Im sorry baby. But the real question is are you in love with him." I breathe out and in.
"I.... to be honest i don't know. I don't know how all of this will turn out i just want the best for my babies." We finish up the call.
"Hello."
"Elena." I cry out.
I told her everything that happened between me and klaus.
"Its gonna be okay but you have to admit you should put those babies before everything.... including him."
"I guess you have a point but without him i cant raise them." After a long conversation i hear the front door open so i say goodbye and hang up.
I flash downstairs and klaus walks past me quietly.
I look up at Elijah and he says.
"He's dead." I sigh in relieve.
"But... as soon as Davina killed him she got attacked." My heart breaks.
"Is she..."
"Im sorry but yes she is." I fall to the ground and cry.
"I gave her my word she wouldn't die."
Klaus walks in.
"That's why you don't promise people things you cant uphold."
I flash to him with a stake in my hand.  I had found it a few days ago. I swore to myself i wouldn't use it.... ever. I would bury it but here it was on my hand against klaus' chest.
Elijah steps forward as Klaus' breath catches.
"Caroline put it down." Elijah warns. Soon everybody was downstairs watching it all happen.
Elijah steps closer.
"One more step and he's dead." I growl. He backs up.
"Caroline look at me. Look at my eyes." Klaus whispers. I slowly look up.
"Drop the dagger. Don't do this, this isn't you."
"No this isn't me. You made me this way. I left my home for you, my friends, my whole life. The whole time I've been here you've treated me like i was nothing. I save your life and in return you tell me you don't have feelings for me and never have. You told me the only reason your here is because im carrying your babies." I cry out. I felt like i was gonna break in any moment. I could here rebekah crying.
"I love these babies so much. And they probely don't even know your voice. They listen to me cry at night. You know why because i hate it here. So much. I loved it here until i began to get ignored all day. I haven't been Caroline in a long time. I just want it all to stop hurting so so badly. I love all of you so much but i just want it all to end." I couldn't stop crying.
"Caroline i do care. I do but i can't let you put me before them or yourself. Put down the dagger Caroline." I look at his chest moving up and down and the dagger grazing it lightly. I didn't want to kill him. I threw the dagger on the floor and Eijah quickly picked it up. They all sighed in relief.
I flash into my room and lock the door.
"Caroline let me in." Rebekah called out. There was something wrong i couldn't breath. I started hyperventilating and fell to the floor catching myself on my hands.
"Caroline." She yelled. I choked trying to make sounds. In a mer two seconds klaus bust down the door.
He bit into his wrist feeding me his blood it helped for a few seconds but the pain continued.
"She's fighting to keep her humanity on Niklaus help her." Elijah yelled.
He grabbed my face.
"Caroline breath its okay. Your fine." I start to breath slowly. The pain subsides. I fall against his chest crying.
"Whats wrong with me." I cry out.
"Nothing your fine just breath." He whispers.

I wake up in my bed all the memorys flash through my head.
I slowly walk out of my room and walk into klaus'. I heard the shower running so i waited for him to finish.

He walks out with the towel sitting low on his hips.
"Need anything love." He asked. I shift my eyes to his face.
I stand up and walk towards him.
"Your right. I need to put these babies first no matter what. Im so so sorry for everything I've done to you i just-." He grabs my waist and pulls me close.
"I know. Its not your fault. I thought pushing you away would fix everything but it nearly killed you and me. I'm the one whose sorry." I smile up at him. I pull him close and wrap my arms around him.
"Thank you for everything you've done."
He doesn't reply and just pulls me closer.

I just want to say the next part is a dramatic change hope you like it.