Just the start of it all

Picture on side of Arata's mother.

After a long while we finally got to the academy. Naruto starts to run straight inside while I'm starting to fall asleep on Iruka Sensei's shoulder. He let Naruto go to the class while he just dumps me on the floor and the questions me, "Do you know what you did to a chunin?"

I turn my head slightly to the side then answer, "You mean with the flowers. If you do I wanted to tell you that I found out how to grow them by letting my chakra flow to the ground."

As I siad that he smiles at me, then rubes my head. "You're only ten years old and you have found out that you have a specail keki genki. May I see it?" I nod and start to concentrate. As I start to open up my eyes I can see a group of lilies in front of me. I look up to see Iruka's face all that I can see is that he is proud of me. I decide to pick the flowers and take them into class.

As soon as I reach the class room Iruka shouts at everyone to be quiet. If I could, my soul would jump out of my skin. I look around to see everyone in their seats apart from Naruto that is at the front. At this moment I want to storm right up to him and punch him. However, I didn't because I had the flowers in my hand. I set the flowers down on the desk, and then start to walk to my seat. Before I did that I somehow concentrated chakra again and made ice go around Naruto's feet so he couldn't walk. As soon as I saw that I did that I run to my seat. My seat is right at the back in the corner near the window so no one can see me or talk to me. However, I sit next to the stupid head called Sasuka. Every day he gets surrounded by his fan girls. I hate those fan girls, but I love it when I scare them half to death.

 Iruka then starts to shout at Naruto for just standing there and Naruto is saying that he is stuck somehow. I start to laugh at their conversation, I can't help it. However I'm trying to keep the laughing quiet. On the other hand that didn't work. Iruka disappears from my sight and I sense him behind me. Everyone is now looking worried at the situation. I slowly turn around and give him a fake smile. No one has seen my real smile in years not even my parents, I don't know why I don't smile but I think it's to do with my childhood.

Suddenly I get dragged to the front of the class room. As I am I give everyone a cold glare. Whenever someone sees it they shudder in fear. When I reach Naruto, Iruka asks, "Is this your doing?" What answer should I give him then I suddenly come up with a really good one. "How can it be me I didn't touch him. Also you're only able to have one keki genki and my one is flowers. Am I right? Can you see any flowers?"

 Iruka looks into my eyes to see if I'm lying, I'm the master of hiding lies. Iruka looka to the class and says, "Since of this happening and on one is going to own up to it you all can show me your transformation justu." Everyone groans at the thought of it and starts to look around to see who the culprit is. However no one ever dares to look at me because I scare them too much. Then I feel someone looking at me, it's Sasuka. I snap my head in his direction, as I do he looka away from me.

After almost everyone doing there transformation, Naruto tried to be the Hokaga which turned out wrong everyone has been laughing for a long time. Sakura, Ino and other fan girls once they did it looks over to Sasuka and says something like, "Did you see that Sasuka." I was not paying much attebtion at all, so I'm now starting to fall asleep.

After what felt like hours it's my turn to show what I can do, I could pick whatever I want to transforminto. Most people transformed into Iruka. So I wanted to choose something else so I choose Iruka with a dress. Once I transformed everyone is laughing their heads off. Iruka is looking right at me giving a scary glare it made me laugh even more. Iruka is just about to shout at me but he stopped himself. He looks at the other people to quiet them. They all go back to their seats while I just stay at the front. Then after a while I slowly walk back to my seat.