Why does things keep happening to me?

Picture on side of Akatsuki members.

A flash of ligh. Mum screams. I rush inside to see her. She is laying still on the floor. I kneel down next to her crying my eyes out. Pain starts to spread through me I look around to see who did it. In a dark corner of the room I see piercing eyes glaring at me. I see red clouds where their bodies should be. The red on the clouds look the same colour as my mum's blood.

 "You're coming with use!" Darkly says with red eyes. I start to get angery and a storm starts to brew around them. The one that looks like a fish got his sword.

"So she isn't going to go easily. Good, I like it when they don't." The fish guy smiles evilly at me and starts to advance. More anger builds up inside of me. The smorm around them makes them stop. I collapse on the floor and cover my eyes. This pain, it happened when I got byakugan.

Suddenly the pain stops and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up in their direction. They look at me with shock. So I knew I have ever sharigan or rinnegan activated.

The fish guy stutter, "Itachi, s-she h-has the s-same e-eyes as you. H-how she isn't an Uchiha?"

"You should know, leader told use about her, but I never knew she would learn so much in a short amount of time." He says in a cold voice like Sasuka's cold voice.

"You should never understimate me. I have learnt some flower, ice, crystal release, byakugan and lately storm release and sharigan. I learnt them only within a few days. THAT IS HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE GOT!" I start to run towards them with a crystal spick coming out of my hands. I take them by surprise, stab them in the stomach. Somehow I missed and now they appear behind me. I look them in the eyes and somehow trap them in a genjustu. In this genjustu they're in a crystal block. They try and break it but they can't. Itachi turns his eyes to the mangekyo sharigan. This over powers my sharigan to create his own genjustu. There are all crows going around me pushing me up higher and higher. Before I reach Itachi I somehow break the genjustu by stopping everything. Before they notice I run out my house towards the Hokaga's building.

When I'm running to the building they're chasing me and the fish person is trying to get me with his sword. Every swing I dodge it, the training has come in handy. Every so often I would put a fine layer of ice on the roof. Itachi always dodges it but fish never does. Does this mean that the sharigan can see this type of thing, chakra.

 I finally reach the Hokaga's building. Then I thought to myself I should have just teleported here, there is no time to think about about this now. I teleport myself in front of the Hokaga and start to panic. The Hokaga questions, "What is it my child?"

"The Akatsuki are coming after me. They killed my mum to get to me." I start to cry once I thought about my mum again. The Hokaga hugs me so I feel safer. Then sends ANBU to look around.

After a long hug the ANBU come back and say that there is no sign of them. So the Hokaga told two of them to keep an eye out for me for a while. So two ANBU escort me back home.

We reach my house. I'm too scared to open the door so one of the ANBU opens it for me. I run straight to my room because I don't want to see my mum's body. The ANBU didn't follow so I think they're investigating. I cover my head with my soft red pillow. I try to get to sleep but I can't because the red reminds me too much of mum's blood. I toss and turn all night. Whenever I sleep I see mum's body. Then when I wake up I scream my head off. Every time I scream the ANBU run to my side to calm me down. This torture all night long.

In the morning I'm still awake with two ANBU resting their heads on my bed. I jump off my bed to get changed ready for the academy. Once I finish getting changed into my ninja outfit. I see one ANBU still on my bed sleeping. Where is the other one? I walk down stairs worrying about seeing tghe blood. However it's all gone everything is sparkling in the light. I spin around in happiness of not seeing blood. Then I fall on the ground thinking about mum's death. An ANBU comes to my side and helps me up. I think it's a she because she has long purple hair witha cat mask. She helps me get to the table and hands me pancakes. The pancakes smell lush! They have white choc chips in them and strawberries on the side. I fake smile up to her and dig in. As I did she went to get the other ANBU up.