The secret

You will find out what the picture on the side is in this chapter.

I reach home with the scroll in my hand. As I walk in through the door and look at the scroll again I see extra writing on the back of it. It says:

 Arata, your mum and me where keeping this a secret but now is the time you need to know. At the age of one we took you way from your real family for your safety. You where originally from the Uchiha clan and Nara clan. I don't know who your parents are because strangers gave you to us. That is all we know you have powers from both Uchiha and Nara clans if lucky.

The necklace we have given you will revive people from any state; even if they are dead you can bring them back to life. Once you read this we know it's hard to believe but we have proof. Look in our bed room and on top of the draws should be a box. In that box is a picture of you with your real parents and you as a baby.

We didn't tell you before becuase it would put you in danger. However you're in that situation that you need to know this.

Hope you understand from dad and mum. XXX

Once I read it a run to the place they told me. I get the picture out and stare at it as if my life depends on it. All questions come in my head like, who ar emy real parents? Does anyone else know? There are other questions which I can not answer.

A long amount of questions later I hear a knock on the door. I run down to answer it. Tears running down my face, pain slowly spreading through my body. I open the door and the first thing that happens is me feeling pain all over my body. I'm about to fall until a blond haired boy catches me. Pain. Pain. Pain, is all I can think about and the last thing.

As I slowly wake up I feel a soft bed under me and a cold flannel on my head. I hear whispers all around me, where am I? I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I see is a blond hair boy. He jumps up to give me a hug as everyone else just looks at us.

Once Naruto lets go of me he says in a worried tone, "I was so scared! You might want to look at yourself in the mirror as well." He hands me a mirror as I look at myself with it. I appear to have the rinnegan eyes. I relax and try and get back to my normal red amber eyes.

I reopen my eyes and look around. I see Choji eating some food, looks like a yogurt. I concentrate on the spoon in his hand. Then next second it's in my hand. Everyone looks at me with shock. I notice I'm in a hospital bed and evertone I know is around.

I try to get up but get pushed back down by someone. I hold my hand out to start to say, "I need to tell the Hokaga something." Slowly a pain is shooting in my hand, I lokk at it and some of my bone have come out into bullet shaped bones. I aim for the window then let it fire. In seconds it shatters the glass so I can escape. I grab my cloths and jump out the window.

As I jump roof tops towards the Hokaga's office I check if I have got my scroll and picture. I hide somewhere down town to get changed out of the hospital gown to my ninja cloths. Then I teleport to the Hokaga's office.

In the room Kakashi Sensei is in the room, he gives me a worried look. I speak up, "Yesterday, I found out I'm from a different family. Do you know about this?" I look straight at the Hokaga.

He looks guilty and says, "Yes, you're born from Akiko Uchiha and Daisuke Nara. Your real name is Arata Nara Uchiha. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

"Also, I've got most of the keki genkis now only lava release left." I try to change the topic. The Hokaga smiles at me and waves me off. I leave to head home.

As I walk home a high concentration of chakra is following me. I stop on a swing, in a park, my back to the people. They just stand there in the bushes as if observing me. I turn around to see the same two Akasuki members, fish face and Uchiha. I shout to them, "Leave me alone I'm not in the mood for this."